+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

not to put a damper on this but i think im right in saying it only helps existing hair and will not regrow shiny bald areas.
    The only miracle treatmeat for mpb will be a total regrowth of shiny bald scalp for many that are in advanced mpb and i think many men and woman are desporate for this.

I'd love to give brim a go. It might be a nice addition to my dermarollng regiment.

LOL .. I got mine from All Day Chemist , I did an E check , Which I linked to a Savings account just in case it was a shady deal , I got 12 Packages Of Bim for 120.00 so 10 bucks a bottle .. I used it up in about a month in a half .. I did not use a Vehicle I just put the Bim on my head.I feel Like I got some Results But I was Hoping Someone Would tell me if someone has tried Dermarolling + Bim .. and Should I be using a vehicle for BIM .. Even though they don't for the Eyelashes .. They just Apply it Directly ..

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    not to put a damper on this but i think im right in saying it only helps existing hair and will not regrow shiny bald areas.
    The only miracle treatmeat for mpb will be a total regrowth of shiny bald scalp for many that are in advanced mpb and i think many men and woman are desporate for this.
    This is already known, the thing is, what current drug even reverses current hair? Fin for a small minority, maybe minoxidil, but neither did much more than stabilize for me.

this seems to consistently darken vellus hairs.

Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    I'd love to give brim a go. It might be a nice addition to my dermarollng regiment.
    If you do, do some before and after pictures!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rekoj View Post
    LOL .. I got mine from All Day Chemist , I did an E check , Which I linked to a Savings account just in case it was a shady deal , I got 12 Packages Of Bim for 120.00 so 10 bucks a bottle .. I used it up in about a month in a half .. I did not use a Vehicle I just put the Bim on my head.I feel Like I got some Results But I was Hoping Someone Would tell me if someone has tried Dermarolling + Bim .. and Should I be using a vehicle for BIM .. Even though they don't for the Eyelashes .. They just Apply it Directly ..
    Not that i've heard of, usually you just try to rub it in, obviously being a small dose if you spread it all over it may not do as much if you just do 0.8-1ml in one area.
    you should post before and after pics if the results were/become noticeable.

I've been using highly concentrated Bimatoprost, from Kane, for a couple months and wouldn't recommend it. If anything, it might have increased the thickness of my existing hair, but I wouldn't say it grown any and, most of all, did nothing to halt or slow down loss. It definitely increased the thickness of my body hair, which is very unaesthetically. It initially caused eye discomfort/pain. I wouldn't say it darkened my irises or changed the pigmentation of my hair, but I would definitly not risk lightly pigmented irises over this. Would rather recommend growth factors.

Inactive

I tested it didn't really notice much so stopped

Quote Originally Posted by oscar32 View Post
    I tested it didn't really notice much so stopped
    How long did you test it for?

I've been using bim for about 6 months and its definitely thickened up my hair as well as reversing miniturisation of a few hairs, no new growth but some darker hairs forming ( my hair is blonde.

anyone who thinks applying it to the scalp will change iris colour is wrong! its not going in the eye, therefore won't change eye colour.