Dr Cole, Acell, PRP... advice please???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John P. Cole, MD
    • Dec 2008

I wish that somewhere one could accumulate every idea about every possible situation by every doctor. No one has to date. A ton of repair patients have come to me over the years with single ideas. Here is how Dr. so and so wants to do it. I ask them, "is this how you want to do it"? often it is not. Most of the other time, other options exist. in repair surgery, single options are for only the most limited and closed minds. There are always many solutions.

Ok, enough of bantering. What to do? Well, if you revise a scar that was already done well, you will probably wind up with the same width. If you do a better job of revising a scar, it will probably be 1/2 the width. Bad scars don't disappear in my experience with scar revisions.

Here is the better solution. Do what you can afford in the hands of a good doctor. Don't be afraid to ask for a better deal when you need it to either add more hair or revise a problem. Like I've said, I was not born wealthy. I was just born good at what I do and thankfully so. If you need a financial break, you need to ask. I can't say when it will happen for you, but it will happen. God has blessed me with the capacity to give back. Please let me know how you fit in this equation.

God bless. i have to catch a plane to Japan in the morning to do some teaching on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I will be back on duty on Tuesday.

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

Hey there CHICAGO99,
      I totally agree with Northeastguy's assertion-
      "Chicago.... in my opinion and experience, you couldn't be in better hands".

Im glad to see yet another Chicagoan here on the forum!

Comment

• crafter
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by jetfan11
        Crafter,

Did you ever get your scar grafted?mif so how did it go? I'm close to doing it as well but still trying to damn scar flat.
        eh? scar?

Comment

• gillenator
          • Dec 2008

Dr. Cole,

You forgot to add how passionate you are in this field! Just kidding.

Didn't know you were teaching in Japan, be sure to stop and have dinner with my family if you are near Tokyo, but I am afraid it won't be the chili that you love.

Still, my cousin makes great sushi, the best in the Nippon world! Have a safe trip.

And I see that you are still a night owl up past midnight...
          "Gillenator"
          Independent Patient Advocate
          more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• chicago99
            • Dec 2011

Thanks Artista! Good to hear from you. Love This city. Really looking forward to Dr. Cole fixing my scar. We are lucky there are doctors around like him. I hope he knows how much his hard work and expertise is appreciated.

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

Your welcomed Chicago99 and good luck. Hey Bobman and i have discussed the possibility of having an outdoor 'meet and greet' around the Chicagoland area, with our TBT members - summertime 2014 .. Keep it in mind bro

Comment

• chicago99
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by chicago99
                Thanks Artista! Good to hear from you. Love This city. Really looking forward to Dr. Cole fixing my scar. We are lucky there are doctors around like him. I hope he knows how much his hard work and expertise is appreciated.
                Sounds good Artista. We will keep in touch and I will let you know how my scar repair goes

Comment

Working...