+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks for your feedback guys
    I'll keep going with Fin and Niz will wait to see how it goes to consider Rogaine

One more thing I was talking with my father of that problem and realized that he has exactly same nature of hairs, same implantation and told me he also experience some hairloss that he never really treated. He is now 59 and you can say he has thin hairs but everywhere. Is that what you call diffuse hair loss?

Second question if you consider we have same nature, implantation is there a chance I took the same kind of MBP? Considering how it looks like that won't be so bad to end up the same in 30 years

Just uploading a last set of pics that is quite shocking me... I am letting my hairs dry taking a forward movement usually. But I remembered all doc that checked on my scalp always comb it with opposite movement asking to bring my head back. I did same when dry and put hairs from each sides of my head. Light is not helping but what i can see is making me sick really It gave me the feeling that i am cheating with myself with my regular haircut and situation is already very bad... I know i am a bit emotional here Anyway under natural or same spot light with regular hair cut that don't look the same but otherwise... What do you think? Is that 'normal' for thin hairs since day 1?

http://imgur.com/a/F6Qnu

Consider picking up some good books on BDD and maybe cognitive therapy. Using your own words the problem seems to be obsessing and not so much hair loss.

If you keep going down this road without considering this advice you could easily find yourself knee deep in you know what.

Pick up a few books..............the extra knowledge can only be of benefit.

The fact of the matter is that the best clinic in the world cannot come close to achieving the density you currently have so the best you could do is end up with less hair then you already have which would make no sense.

Medications to thicken it up might be a consideration but even that in my opinion is something that you do not need but it's personal choice.

I don't see any loss in the photos.

Hey man. I'm pretty much in the same situation as you are.
    We almost got the same hair type and hair style.
    If I separate my hair it looks similar to yours. However when I comb it forward, my scalp is visible in some places.

However, I'm shedding pretty badly. My hair didn't look like this a few years ago. So I'm pretty confident I'm a sufferer. If your's have been stable for a couple of years I would be happy about that. Monitor it from time to time and enjoy life.