+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default And with Wesleys post my last glimmer of hope has died

Looks like I'm about to become one jaded mother****er. Dutasteride here I come!

Shoutout to all the researchers who have been working so tirelessly to bring us a cure! If god wills it then maybe my grandchildren can have a fullhead of hair because lets be realistic, with how things are going we're looking for a miracle to have a cure within the next hundred years!

Arashi - respect bro. You were right.

Now the only question is do I really wanna chemically castrate myself for some hair? Man that is one tough question lolol

Tho to be honest I still wonder how Toms doing!

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    Shoutout to all the researchers who have been working so tirelessly to bring us a cure!
    They don't deserve a shoutout. Not with their piss poor progress... not to mention not having a single working solution. Thats not something I would applaud.

Shoutout to all the researchers who have been working so tirelessly to bring us a cure! If god wills it then maybe my grandchildren can have a fullhead of hair because lets be realistic, with how things are going we're looking for a miracle to have a cure within the next hundred years!

Now the only question is do I really wanna chemically castrate myself for some hair? Man that is one tough question lolol
    What post

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    They don't deserve a shoutout. Not with their piss poor progress... not to mention not having a single working solution. Thats not something I would applaud.

It was sarcasm haha. Hows the RU going btw? im thinking of hoppin on it, maybe my dick wont shrivel up like it would on fin

Even if hair-doubling doesn't prove to be the holy grail, Dr. Nigam is also working on other ideas, such as growth factors, cellular transplants, and some other ideas.

He has numerous ideas that he's working on. If one doesn't work there is still hope for the other ideas.

And only 4 months has passed by since Wesley's treatment so it's too early to judge. We need to wait at least another 4 months to make a judgment about Wesley's results.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Even if hair-doubling doesn't prove to be the holy grail, Dr. Nigam is also working on other ideas, such as growth factors, cellular transplants, and some other ideas.

He has numerous ideas that he's working on. If one doesn't work there is still hope for the other ideas.

And only 4 months has passed by since Wesley's treatment so it's too early to judge. We need to wait at least another 4 months to make a judgment about Wesley's results.
    he may be working on lots of things but he never provides good evidence; something that is crucial when doing research

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post

It's pretty obvious Nigam has no idea what he's doing. At best, he's extremely naive. At worst, he's a full fledged scammer and opportunist.

Inactive

Where are other patients - boldy, tom, obi - I see no reviews from them, all we got about them are speculation.

I really dont know what to think anymore - there is a new poster on h4irsite that went to nigam and he's satisfied so far.

hairman2 apparently has word about a failed patient BUT HE CANT/WONT say anything, we cant work like this - speculation upon speculation. This is getting desperate.

Over 1 year passed since Nigam is here, and we're back to square 1.

I've got a feeling this is like russian roulette, some guys win, some lose... Randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Where are other patients - boldy, tom, obi - I see no reviews from them, all we got about them are speculation.

I really dont know what to think anymore - there is a new poster on h4irsite that went to nigam and he's satisfied so far.

hairman2 apparently has word about a failed patient BUT HE CANT/WONT say anything, we cant work like this - speculation upon speculation. This is getting desperate.

Over 1 year passed since Nigam is here, and we're back to square 1.

I've got a feeling this is like russian roulette, some guys win, some lose... Randomly.

My receip starts to grow (3.5 months). I'm documenting my case at other forum. its easy to measure since its the hairline. wesleys grafts where implanted in the crown and mid section in between the exciting hairs. before we can can make a relevant comment about his case, we should atleast wait until month 5-6. before its just speculation.

mwamba should provide soon (I think within some months), before and afters with numbers what to expect of % of regeneration. something we all are waiting for.