+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    My receip starts to grow (3.5 months). I'm documenting my case at other forum. its easy to measure since its the hairline. wesleys grafts where implanted in the crown and mid section in between the exciting hairs. before we can can make a relevant comment about his case, we should atleast wait until month 5-6. before its just speculation.

mwamba should provide soon (I think within some months), before and afters with numbers what to expect of % of regeneration. something we all are waiting for.
    Thank you very much Boldy!
    I appreciate your answer, there would surely be people here who would be interested in reading about you progress here. Agreed about Wesley.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Thank you very much Boldy!
    I appreciate your answer, there would surely be people here who would be interested in reading about you progress here. Agreed about Wesley.
    You do realize Boldy didn't get a doubling procedure but a FUE + HM ? Of course the FUE hairs grow.

And regarding Wesley's case: in 3 months he has passed the 7 month mark. If there's still no growth at that point, then the chances of a success have pretty much decreased to 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    You do realize Boldy didn't get a doubling procedure but a FUE + HM ? Of course the FUE hairs grow.

And regarding Wesley's case: in 3 months he has passed the 7 month mark. If there's still no growth at that point, then the chances of a success have pretty much decreased to 0.
    Boldy can you please confirm it's only a FUE + HM that you've had?

Arashi surely you mean de novo? I'm guessing the reason why you're calling it FUE is because the grafts weren't bisected in vitro, and instead just implanted, just like a regular FUE, right?

The HM part I'm guessing is injected all over the donor to repair what has been extracted. Be interesting to see what % grows back.

To be honest this is probably Nigams best shot at present.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Boldy can you please confirm it's only a FUE + HM that you've had?

Arashi surely you mean de novo? I'm guessing the reason why you're calling it FUE is because the grafts weren't bisected in vitro, and instead just implanted, just like a regular FUE, right?

The HM part I'm guessing is injected all over the donor to repair what has been extracted. Be interesting to see what % grows back.

To be honest this is probably Nigams best shot at present.
    Yes, Boldy got de novo, he confirmed it on the other site a while back. So regular fue + a shit ton of growthfactors etc.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    ... such as growth factors ...
    Guys, seriously. The term "growth" has a positive connotation in the mind of most people, this is why it is thrown around so lightly and so often. However here we talk about *experiments on humans*, therefore we walk an uncharted territory. What if instead of hair, I grow horns? No, sorry, not interested, unless I would not mind ending up being the horny (with and without pun) caveman.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    Looks like I'm about to become one jaded mother****er. Dutasteride here I come!

Shoutout to all the researchers who have been working so tirelessly to bring us a cure! If god wills it then maybe my grandchildren can have a fullhead of hair because lets be realistic, with how things are going we're looking for a miracle to have a cure within the next hundred years!

Arashi - respect bro. You were right.

Now the only question is do I really wanna chemically castrate myself for some hair? Man that is one tough question lolol
    Just take it, dut is a weak drug (that is my only complaint besides the price, it is not strong enough). It is not chemical castration, your T will probably increase if anything. Unless you have not finished puberty you do not need to worry about DHT