+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Follicabio

Default Follicabio

So what's the deal? why are they so quiet? why doesn't Cotsarellis adress the public more often and let us know where their research is up to?

He's releasing the cure soon, IMO. You all will see.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    He's releasing the cure soon, IMO. You all will see.
    Are you a wizard? A psychic?

How do you know. These baseless hopeful assumptions does nothing. Please stop this unless you actually have even a little bit of evidence that would make you inclined to think so.

Quote Originally Posted by locke999 View Post
    Are you a wizard? A psychic?

How do you know. These baseless hopeful assumptions does nothing. Please stop this unless you actually have even a little bit of evidence that would make you inclined to think so.
    You won't get anything more meaningful from any other former. Maybe some educated guesses but that's it.

There ain't much we can do about Follica although if you have ideas throw them out

I'm an optimist. I was also drunk when I replied to this thread.

In all honesty, we are extremely close to curing "baldness" with all these new advancements. They are working on growing hair on slick bald scalps, not just hair loss.

I just wish there was something out right now to help my thinning. Can they at least accomplish that? It would make the 5 to 10 years not so bad.

I'm an optimist. I was also drunk when I replied to this thread.

In all honesty, we are extremely close to curing "baldness" with all these new advancements. They are working on growing hair on slick bald scalps, not just hair loss.

I just wish there was something out right now to help my thinning. Can they at least accomplish that? It would make the 5 to 10 years not so bad.
    Yeah, I guess 20 years or something is not really long time in the scope of things (hell, baldness wasn't cured since the dawn of a man), so we can say it's "soon". Too bad it will be too late for us because we will be old ****s then.

I'm however positive that MPB won't be a problem for the next generations

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    I'm however positive that MPB won't be a problem for the next generations
    LOL... wont matter when your dead.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    LOL... wont matter when your dead.
    I will reincarnate as a balding man again and then it WILL matter

In all honesty, we are extremely close to curing "baldness" with all these new advancements.
    Jahoda's break through this year was really a big thing. However he said they needed to figure out how to correct the properties like angle, colour and thickness before they could proceed to clinical trials. And given that those trials will take about 6 years, I'm afraid that 'extremely close' is a bit too optimistic .. However when you're thinking in a 10 years timeframe, things look better than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Jahoda's break through this year was really a big thing. However he said they needed to figure out how to correct the properties like angle, colour and thickness before they could proceed to clinical trials. And given that those trials will take about 6 years, I'm afraid that 'extremely close' is a bit too optimistic .. However when you're thinking in a 10 years timeframe, things look better than ever.
    Not only that but there will always be some asshat out there that will create a roadblock *cough*FDA*cough*