+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Follicabio

^^ Thats why our boy Jadhoda must team up with the homies at Team Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Not only that but there will always be some asshat out there that will create a roadblock *cough*FDA*cough*
    I agree, its always the FDA... they do more harm than good... unfortunately 99% of the public are utter moronic meat heads that think the red iron fist of regulation is the solution to all of our problems, sorry but we thrive and survive far better under a system of free enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    unfortunately 99% of the public are utter moronic meat heads that think the red iron fist of regulation is the solution to all of our problems, sorry but we thrive and survive far better under a system of free enterprise.
    Totally agreed man. I'm very liberal myself and believe in a system where everybody can do what they want, as long as they're not harming other people's interests. A system where a government only sets guideliness, helping you to make a good decision by supplying information, but whatever you want to do differently, you should be able to do so. A government should tell you it's dangerous to inject yourself with untested substances but if you understand the danger and accept it, why should they have the authority to deny you that choice ? That never made sense to me.

But of course this will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Totally agreed man. I'm very liberal myself and believe in a system where everybody can do what they want, as long as they're not harming other people's interests. A system where a government only sets guideliness, helping you to make a good decision by supplying information, but whatever you want to do differently, you should be able to do so. A government should tell you it's dangerous to inject yourself with untested substances but if you understand the danger and accept it, why should they have the authority to deny you that choice ? That never made sense to me.

But of course this will never happen.
    this makes u a liberatarian… social liberals in the US scream for more regulation and expansive govt control.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    Yeah, I guess 20 years or something is not really long time in the scope of things (hell, baldness wasn't cured since the dawn of a man), so we can say it's "soon". Too bad it will be too late for us because we will be old ****s then.

I'm however positive that MPB won't be a problem for the next generations
    Lol put the bong down and open the windows. Baldness will be cured way before 20 years, way before 15 years. Technology and medical research advancements is exponential, not linear. Digest that for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    Lol put the bong down and open the windows. Baldness will be cured way before 20 years, way before 15 years. Technology and medical research advancements is exponential, not linear. Digest that for a second.
    its not even 'fully' cured on paper yet....id say 8-15 yrs away

Quote Originally Posted by Knockin on NW4 View Post
    this makes u a liberatarian… social liberals in the US scream for more regulation and expansive govt control.
    I'm not from the US, liberal like used in Dutch would indeed probably better translate to libertarian

We live in a 'free enterprise' economy and society as it is, only people would extreme beliefs would argue otherwise. Economic regulations (particularly with regards to pharmaceuticals) benefits the operation of markets in the long run because they, while admittedly flawed, provide a basic level of safety, consumer protection and reliability. A market should not be an anarchy, because then it simply isn't a market.

Anyway, I agree that the FDA and similar jurisdictions need extensive reform, however, as they are out of date in practices and structure, and are clearly holding back medical advances. That does not mean that I see no place for them, and with the recent events in India with Dr Nigam, we should be at least grateful for some level of protection and regulation in the field of medicine here in the western world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    We live in a 'free enterprise' economy and society as it is, only people would extreme beliefs would argue otherwise. Economic regulations (particularly with regards to pharmaceuticals) benefits the operation of markets in the long run because they, while admittedly flawed, provide a basic level of safety, consumer protection and reliability. A market should not be an anarchy, because then it simply isn't a market.

Anyway, I agree that the FDA and similar jurisdictions need extensive reform, however, as they are out of date in practices and structure, and are clearly holding back medical advances. That does not mean that I see no place for them, and with the recent events in India with Dr Nigam, we should be at least grateful for some level of protection and regulation in the field of medicine here in the western world.
    word

i've had a look on clinical trial gov and there's no trials that mention Follica, so if they are doing trials they must be very small and just lab based.