+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default When will we know Nigam is scam or not?

Seems not many ppl show interest in him now

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    Seems not many ppl show interest in him now
    Well at least Wesley's doubling procedure failed. It not just didn't work, but Nigam basically destroyed his donor. Combine that with all the lies and frauds that Nigam's commited and draw your own conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Well at least Wesley's doubling procedure failed. It not just didn't work, but Nigam basically destroyed his donor. Combine that with all the lies and frauds that Nigam's commited and draw your own conclusions.
    Sigh, I was afraid this would happen.

I think 4 months is too early to tell how Wesley's procedure will turn out.

I have read many a blog here about Nigam and read Nigam's commentary. I feel quite sure he is using the publicity for business gain. He is too mumbo jumbo on producing positive results. He is just a tease.

What has Wesley had to say about it?

edit: Oh wow, thats beyond ****ed up.

I do think Dr. Nigam is a bit shifty, and I wouldn't recommend anyone to go and get a procedure done with him right now (or at any time really - he's never performed a decent fue to my knowledge). I think that's partially Indian culture, and he's a serial entrepreneur, let's not forget. He's clearly an oddball and doesn't really seem to understand that a doctor photoshopping pictures is not okay.

However, I wouldn't say with 100% certainty that the whole hair doubling thing was just an elaborate money making scandal. Dr. Mwamba seemed convinced enough to put his neck on the line and get involved. As I've said before, if it's just a slightly different way of splitting grafts that no ones tried before - maybe he really did stumble upon something.

Tom Vercetti, one of Nigam's patients just posted this to HS:

"Hey just to make it clear: i am NOT the guy hairman is speaking about.. actually i never spoked to him, so i hope there is no speculation about that.. To see my donor result, its complicated as already explained as there is no marks as tatoo, and 2 HT was done.. So people should just stop to speculate and wait for test nigam is doing with dr mwamba. I understand its hard to wait, but its Worth. The truth is there is 4 area shaved by mwamba in my donor, and all of these seems to have same hair count and same number of graft (around 83 per cm² if i remember well).

Now if you ask me my personal thinking is that the communication was indeed low but I want a scientific approach until the end. So thats mean many people tested, semi permanent tatoo, and 4 area tested. Many protocol are coming. Please understand they are the only people as hair surgeon who try to find a cure, so lets be more cool in your attack.

definitely hair loss world brings passionate debate even with big company"

So, there is at least SOME anecdotal evidence to suggest hair doubling is legit. I agree with most of what Arashi says, however, I don't think he's the best person to listen to on this topic - he clearly has a personal vendetta against Dr. Nigam and would be SO HAPPY if hair doubling turned out to be false, where as the people who are pretty neutral on Dr. Nigam and don't really care about him would LOVE hair doubling to be a reality (because we don't hate Nigam enough to want to see him fail if that also means we don't get a cure).

No. Arashi is not stupid. Why wouldn't he want the hair doubling to work. That's just a really dumb accusation.

The facts are that Nigam has lied in the past, has posted photoshops, and at this point has ZERO proof that his "hair doubling" work and anyone sensible like Arashi can see that Nigam is shady and should be given no acknowledgement on these forums because then dumb ass people who will fall for Nigam's lies will come to his clinic and get ****ed over.

But people like you are still giving him room on these forums to spread his BS. If he really has a cure, what would it hurt to stop posting on these forums and come back a year later with actual concrete proof. No, he is just spreading his name so that new forum members will fly to his clinic. Don't you get it?

Actually if I recall, Arashi previously had a go at ironman for just dismissing nigam. Arashi also complimented Nigam (I think) for the initial photos he took of Tom. Although he was skeptical, Arashi was pretty objective and was willing to give Nigam the benefit of the doubt.

His posts aren't fuelled by a personal vendetta against Nigam, he is just fed up of all the nonsense Nigam has fed us, as we all are

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post

Actually if I recall, Arashi previously had a go at ironman for just dismissing nigam. Arashi also complimented Nigam ...
    That's true. They (Arashi & didi - didi posts now under the nickname "Mumbly" at HS) even recommended me to "jump into Nigam's boat/camp"...lol
    Last edited by Winston; 11-16-2013 at 08:28 AM.