+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Get a hair system to get laid the best pick up artist did

One of the best pick up artist matador had a hair system looked awesome so if your worried about hair loss and women hair system maybe a way to go. Here's a link to his picture http://puaartist.com/instructors/

im probably getting one soon bro, its time to stop botching my body and ending this weight gain nightmare,

Its very difficult to let go though because i still have quite a bit of hair , sucks

Cob where are you in the world wish I was in Toronto I would go straight to new roots in Toronto and get there hair system, you can order them online but I need some one to cut it in for me. Hair system is the way to go I have given up my hair weight gain was to much to live with. Next year I will organise my hair system may even travel from Perth Australia to get my hàir system right .

Singapore bro,
    im gona go in to one of the local salons first to figure everything out,

so you quit propecia? i just tried a couple of doses recently? horrible brain fog man, fk this

Bro do you have high estrogen levels btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    Singapore bro,
    im gona go in to one of the local salons first to figure everything out,

so you quit propecia? i just tried a couple of doses recently? horrible brain fog man, fk this

Bro do you have high estrogen levels btw?
    Man Singapore I was on vacation there three years in a row, we could have meet up and bought you a beer, any way estrogen levels I think haven't had them tested, I want to my doctor and asked him about armidex he said side effects in males thyroid cancer, hair system I come!

U have seen a few guys with hair systems in the uk and believe me if done right you can not tell one bit! But I'm young fashioned and I would rather try a HT with Dr Rahal or Dr feriduni first .

Jazz i sent you a pm over at ***, can you check that please,

Also i do plan to get a ht, i still have most of my hair and always have had good hair so a hair system will give me the most aesthetic results, also i am not dying that slow death of seeing my hair thin while i wait for the moment to get my HT, so hair system it is till i am a good enough candidate for a ht,

[QUOTE=Cob984;156818]Jazz i sent you a pm over at ***, can you check that please,

Also i do plan to get a ht, i still have most of my hair and always have had good hair so a hair system will give me the most aesthetic results, also i am not dying that slow death of seeing my hair thin while i wait for the moment to get my HT, so hair system it is till i am a good enough candidate for a

Cob what's the point in getting a hair transplant if you can't take propecia?

thats true, which is why i said only when the hairloss has stabilized to see how much i can fill, also i would like a natural hairline,
    Man i really dont want to let go of my hair but all these future treatments are not coming, i am so torn but right now i am just wasting my life, and part of me wants to get on with it and get the system and end this misery

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    thats true, which is why i said only when the hairloss has stabilized to see how much i can fill, also i would like a natural hairline,
    Man i really dont want to let go of my hair but all these future treatments are not coming, i am so torn but right now i am just wasting my life, and part of me wants to get on with it and get the system and end this misery
    I feel the same I'm fed up oh and I replied, my personal beleif on why hairloss has accelerated and genes are kicking in faster is food and water. Just like I stated I suffered alopecia areata aswell, I cured this through a water softner aswell as 6 others. Mark my word and I don't care if people think I talk shit, 90% diseases are in water and food, our environment, I'm pretty sure some these idiot scientists work along sides chemical companies to make us get something or alter our greens so they can rob us by making some treatment, money money money money anything is possible.