+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I feel the same I'm fed up oh and I replied, my personal beleif on why hairloss has accelerated and genes are kicking in faster is food and water. Just like I stated I suffered alopecia areata aswell, I cured this through a water softner aswell as 6 others. Mark my word and I don't care if people think I talk shit, 90% diseases are in water and food, our environment, I'm pretty sure some these idiot scientists work along sides chemical companies to make us get something or alter our greens so they can rob us by making some treatment, money money money money anything is possible.
    good to see you have your tin foil hat on tight...

What's happens if you go past norwood 7 on a hair system also how do you know what norwood your hair will receed too?? I still have lots of hair I just hope I don't go past norwood 7

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    good to see you have your tin foil hat on tight...
    that same tin foil hat that cured my alopecia areata through water softner, how weired I cured alopecia areata .

that same tin foil hat that cured my alopecia areata through water softner, how weired I cured alopecia areata .
    And how's that working out for mpb or any of the other diseases you claim are caused by "food and water"?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    What's happens if you go past norwood 7 on a hair system also how do you know what norwood your hair will receed too?? I still have lots of hair I just hope I don't go past norwood 7
    NW7 is the last stage of male pattern baldness, otherwise Norwood would have given us a NW8.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    And how's that working out for mpb or any of the other diseases you claim are caused by "food and water"?
    like I stated its hard to alter the foods, full of pesticides, hormones, chemicals that all play a nice role in increasing DHT and sebum production.

like I stated its hard to alter the foods, full of pesticides, hormones, chemicals that all play a nice role in increasing DHT and sebum production.
    And what evidence do you have to back up those claims?

And it's not really that hard, I grow my own fruits and vegetables and have so for years. What a don't grow I get from a local co-op which is also where I get my meat. All of my food is all natural, chemical free, pesticide free, hormone free but I have yet to cure baldness. Maybe its the microwaves the government is shooting at everyone to keep us sick and dependent...

The whole thing has always been about why hair reacts negatively to androgens and how that happens never really your absolute androgen levels. Although I do think most men are sensitive to androgens to some degree so if you have them over time you probably get mature hair line at least.
    We really need answers on why as men age and lose androgen levels do they keep or start going bald? Do androgens increase as we age in most men and how do hair receptors change as that happens? Absolute DHT levels are from like 20 years ago its not enough

Man, not for me, it seems like a for a chick hair system the guy used over there, you know what I'm saying.