Threaded View

Default someone give me some support/advice

I'm 22 and I'm eat up with hairloss. I think I'm a NW 2 to 3. But I look even worse. My closest friends all have full thick heads of hair and they don't even have to think a second thought about it. All of them have had gorgeous girlfriends and I've never had one. I never leave the house, or hardly even get out of my bedroom without some kind of hat on my head. I'm so sick of hiding my receding hairline. It is not fair that I have to put up with this bullshit in these young years. I wouldn't mind it if I was 50s or older. But these are the years I'm supposed to look good, be vital. I'm neither. I've had at least seven different surgeries scheduled with the same doctor that have all been cancelled at the last minute due my other contriubtor (my mother) failing to produce the funds. I've told her over and over that she will not have to pay a dime for this as I will pay her back. I've already got 4800 of my own dollars invested in this as well, all she needs to provide is 3000 and I can pay her off. I know she has the money. My parents are freakin' loaded. I hate to sound like a brat, but this is killing me. I cannot stand the way I look and I don't want to wait and see the results 5 to 10 years down the road, when it doesn't matter if I'm bald or not. I want to see them now when I can actually get some use out of the results as I'm still young. Like I said, If I was older, I'd just buzz the shit and be done with it.