Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    If you're not on preventative treatments, you'll probably just bald behind your hair transplant and look like a dingus who wasted a bunch of money.

Start there. Trust me, I'm pushing NW3 and my hair loss has slowed dramatically after 9 months of treatment. If I waited until now, I'd probably be saying the thing at NW5 next year.

It's not your parents responsibility to buy you a HT and if you never leave your room, I question your ability to pay them back. Get on preventative meds and start bettering yourself. Consider HT in a year.
    First of all, don't make assumptions, and don't tell me what my responsibilities are. I have a very good job, and I'm out of my room all the time. I said I never leave my room WITHOUT A HAT ON MY HEAD, if you bothered to read my post thoroughly.

I don't want to have a HT in a year and see results when I'm in my late 20s (when it doesn't matter anymore). I've got things I want to do before then that require looking sexy with a full head of hair as the line of work I'm going into requires me to look good. Plus, there is just a certain way I WANT to look. Sue me if that's a crime. I'll get on rogaine as soon as I have grafts on my head.