Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    ^^ Hey BigThinker bro how is fin/minox going for you lately

#noshamehijackingthisthread

I sware man we have almost the same hair, texture degree of loss and ive been on my regimen a lot shorter than you + dipping below baseline and mad shedding lately.
    Hey bro,

Shedding is nonexistent. 1-2 hairs on my hands tops when I shower. I pass the pull test all day long; I'm talking like 5 consecutive pulls, zero hairs. But, as you just said, I am indeed at least slightly below baseline. The hairs *on* my head that are of "full" length are high quality. Lots of tiny blonde hairs at the hairline from minox, but I don't suspect they'll ever go terminal.

If you recall, I was shedding almost exclusively miniaturized hairs when I was going through my insanely long shed. I think I was probably about done shedding from fin (~6 months) when I added minox which is when the shedding went nuts. Finally on the other side of that and if shedding is indicative of a positive response to treatment, I think I might just preserve my NW2.5 after all.

Hoping to see regrowth to baseline, but I'll be content with keeping what I have. Better part of 9 months on fin and about 2.5 months (I think) on minox -- still a while till regrowth.

How's all with you?

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Most people SHOULD NOT reproduce & you list some of the possible reasons why
    However the most obvious and often most important reasons are physical. Except in extreme cases (severe autism, being so stupid you cannot handle basic arithmetic, incurable suicidal depression, etc), looking like crap is basically the worst disadvantage you can have in life. And unfortunately hair loss beyond a certain point means looking like crap for most men

FYI I would not say all the things you listed are dealbreakers for having kids. Abnormally dark or light skin, thin eyebrows, lame deltoids can be fine. Depends on many other factors
    I like ya, bud, but you're starting to sound like Highlander. We all know hair loss sucks. That's why we're here. This talk about not reproducing is absurd though, and I really think you know that and are just a bit shook up about something.