+ Reply to Thread

film Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Presentation Part 2

PRP Cellular Therapy For Hair Loss - Part 2

well done

thank you, that's what I was looking for.

Why are so man docs resistant to implementing this procedure?

There are many question that need to be answered, but what are the major hold ups?

They wouldn't even nee to do this themselves, hire a qualified tech, and it easy cash.

So why aren't the best facilities using PRP?

Default I wish I knew

In fact, I was hoping someone knew of some docs in the DC area that do PRP. Like so many I've been battling HL for years, now at 50 it's actually starting to really thin out to the point where I'm needing a serious intervention. So my question, does anyone out there know of any doc in the DC area that are involved with this therapy??

Default prp process

Just had this treatment done and would like to track my progress.The procedure is very fast and simple,but lets wait for the results

Dear Jthomas,
    where did you do the treatment? who was the doctor?

Can you also tell us your situation before the treatment? what degree are you in nw or hamilton scale?

It's very important to see some pictures of the situation because till now there are very few compared to the number of people who undergo this treatment!

Good luck anyway!

Hey Bellerofonte,
    Had the treatment done In San Diego by De Yarman medical group.Had it done a few days ago.Im about a 2 on the scale whick is mainly the temples . I have been on Propecia since 98.and many different minox products.Currently im on Pro,spectral,and lazer.As for pix I have my before shots but im new here so I figure out how to get them up here.If you have anymore questions I will be glad to help as I have been trying new things for a long time now ,but I have been able to maintain most of my hair.

Dear jthomas, I'm happy that you are avaiable for a dialogue.
    I try to keep as much informations as I can because I live in Italy and here the prices for prp treatment are still very high but this is not the main problem...
    I mean, I know that prp is just a sperimental treatment but right now several people underwent this therapy and I still don't realize what kind of results it's possible to reach.

The first thing I can think is that if people are not satisfied they don't have results to share and so they don't do it...
    But I still want to hope this is not the truth.

For example thomas, when you went to Dr De Yarman did he let you see any pictures of patients treated ( I mean more pictures than the one you can see on his website) ? what did he tell you? is he confident about this treatment?

If it's possible keep us informated about the situation! Thanks a lot!

Hey Bellerofonte,Well 1st off I didnt ask to see any photos of other patients as I was content with what I saw on the web,but I did ask him about the results of other patients.His reply was that he had very good results especially with HT patients...that he couldnt believe how fast the hair was growing back in.As for cases like myself there is not that many patients that he can keep track of as it is your treated once and then your on with your life.For many people like myself you come far away to have the treatment done but its to far to go back for follow ups pictures etc.
    Having said that he was very confident in his procedure and the results from it.As for my condition from this treatment my scalp is still a little sore but not a big deal.My shedding seems to be less its definitley not worse so...so far so good after a week n a half.