Who's going back for a second HST? Iron Man, are you?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arashi
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by c5000
    Arashi, what do you think is wrong with the angle of your grafts? Gho did mine and my grafts have only just started to sit a bit more normally (11 months after procedure)... apparently this is normal, apparently it takes a while for the skin to soften.
    Hmmm ... interesting that's the first time I heard of this. I do admit that it does seem to get a bit better (some grafts indeed seem to correct). I'm out 12 months now and still have quite a few not angled correctly but if you're right, then that might change in the next few months ...

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Deborah will be doing my procedure next month.

Has anybody had a procedure from her? Is she good?
      I think she did most of Gaz's procedures and she seemed to have done a good job

Comment

• c5000
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
        Hmmm ... interesting that's the first time I heard of this. I do admit that it does seem to get a bit better (some grafts indeed seem to correct). I'm out 12 months now and still have quite a few not angled correctly but if you're right, then that might change in the next few months ...
        Hi Arashi

Deborah emailed me this a few months ago when I asked her about the fact that my grafts were pointing up slightly.

"Thank you for your e-mail;. That is normal. The seborrhoeic gland (that makes the hair moist and fatty) is forming from 9 to 12 months. So the hair is more difficult to handle and harder than the hairs in your donor area. This will be “normal” again when the hair is fatty enough. It just take time. "

Comment

• c5000
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
          I think she did most of Gaz's procedures and she seemed to have done a good job
          Good news as Gaz's result looks great.

Really looking forward to my second procedure. Every prodecure is a step closer to a full head of hair again and each procedure makes me look years younger.

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

Hi Arashi

Deborah emailed me this a few months ago when I asked her about the fact that my grafts were pointing up slightly.

"Thank you for your e-mail;. That is normal. The seborrhoeic gland (that makes the hair moist and fatty) is forming from 9 to 12 months. So the hair is more difficult to handle and harder than the hairs in your donor area. This will be “normal” again when the hair is fatty enough. It just take time. "
            Hmm only in my case they're not pointing up, they're pointing down ... I will wait a bit but I don't know .. We'll see

Comment

• cocacola
              • Feb 2013

i had deborah, it is early to asses as a "complete" result, but so far looks good.

Comment

Working...