+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    I fkin wish i could go, however its costly and i cant just dissapear again for 10 days.
    So are you happy with how your first procedure turned out cocacola?

Quote Originally Posted by c5000 View Post
    So are you happy with how your first procedure turned out cocacola?
    Im at less than 3.5 months right now. For me, 50% didnt fall out so its there growing and it looks decent. The fact that more will grow is making me even more happy. I lowered my hairline by ~1 cm and solidified another ~1 cm behind the hairline. Thing is the next place im gonna lose hair is on the crown, it is already visible. If i could get 1 to fix crown i would be good for a few years.
    I will try to post pics by 4 months.

Given the recent developments it look like we will be stuck with regular transplants (like HASCI's) and current meds for a while to come. Therefore I'm considering another procedure sometime next year. I'm not sure yet if I'd go to HASCI or try Dr Wesley's scarless procedure. But it certainly has to be scarless so I guess those 2 are the only options. If I'd go back to Gho I'd definitely change doctors, I'm not happy with how Kristel placed my grafts, some are clearly not angled correctly. I've seen better results from Dr Gho. Therefore IF I'd go back, I'd make sure to get Gho + Rolf, I think that's the best way to ensure a decent result at HASCI.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Given the recent developments it look like we will be stuck with regular transplants (like HASCI's) and current meds for a while to come. Therefore I'm considering another procedure sometime next year. I'm not sure yet if I'd go to HASCI or try Dr Wesley's scarless procedure. But it certainly has to be scarless so I guess those 2 are the only options. If I'd go back to Gho I'd definitely change doctors, I'm not happy with how Kristel placed my grafts, some are clearly not angled correctly. I've seen better results from Dr Gho. Therefore IF I'd go back, I'd make sure to get Gho + Rolf, I think that's the best way to ensure a decent result at HASCI.
    Hasci definitely seems like the best option available at the moment and I really don't see the point in waiting any longer. So I will keep going there until something better turns up.

Arashi, what do you think is wrong with the angle of your grafts? Gho did mine and my grafts have only just started to sit a bit more normally (11 months after procedure)... apparently this is normal, apparently it takes a while for the skin to soften.

Deborah will be doing my procedure next month.

Has anybody had a procedure from her? Is she good?

Arashi, what do you think is wrong with the angle of your grafts? Gho did mine and my grafts have only just started to sit a bit more normally (11 months after procedure)... apparently this is normal, apparently it takes a while for the skin to soften.
    Hmmm ... interesting that's the first time I heard of this. I do admit that it does seem to get a bit better (some grafts indeed seem to correct). I'm out 12 months now and still have quite a few not angled correctly but if you're right, then that might change in the next few months ...

Deborah will be doing my procedure next month.

Has anybody had a procedure from her? Is she good?
    I think she did most of Gaz's procedures and she seemed to have done a good job

Hmmm ... interesting that's the first time I heard of this. I do admit that it does seem to get a bit better (some grafts indeed seem to correct). I'm out 12 months now and still have quite a few not angled correctly but if you're right, then that might change in the next few months ...
    Hi Arashi

Deborah emailed me this a few months ago when I asked her about the fact that my grafts were pointing up slightly.

"Thank you for your e-mail;. That is normal. The seborrhoeic gland (that makes the hair moist and fatty) is forming from 9 to 12 months. So the hair is more difficult to handle and harder than the hairs in your donor area. This will be “normal” again when the hair is fatty enough. It just take time. "

I think she did most of Gaz's procedures and she seemed to have done a good job
    Good news as Gaz's result looks great.

Really looking forward to my second procedure. Every prodecure is a step closer to a full head of hair again and each procedure makes me look years younger.

Hi Arashi

Deborah emailed me this a few months ago when I asked her about the fact that my grafts were pointing up slightly.

"Thank you for your e-mail;. That is normal. The seborrhoeic gland (that makes the hair moist and fatty) is forming from 9 to 12 months. So the hair is more difficult to handle and harder than the hairs in your donor area. This will be “normal” again when the hair is fatty enough. It just take time. "
    Hmm only in my case they're not pointing up, they're pointing down ... I will wait a bit but I don't know .. We'll see