X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arashi
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Ted
    Thanks for pointing out these things Arashi. I agree with you that a lot of things look suspicious, but if zoom in on the pics here above you will see that the 3 wrinkles above the eyes look almost exactly the same on the two persons.
    Yes, I saw that too and I'm not sure what to think about. But watch the moles. They both have them. Only in different places (one guy has them closer to the side of his eye). I'm not sure what to think of that particular picture and the lines. But I merely showed it to point out: why would he show the whole face for the first guy and only show a part of the face for the other guy ? Nigam could easily show I'm wrong about that particular photo by showing the whole photo.

Comment

• JJJJrS
      • Apr 2012

Forgot about this photo until you and didi posted it recently.

The after picture might very well be the worst photo ever taken.

Comment

• Arashi
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by JJJJrS

Forgot about this photo until you and didi posted it recently.

The after picture might very well be the worst photo ever taken.
        Hehe, I forgot about it too, Didi indeed recently posted it. It's too bad he can't post here anymore, I'm sure he would have some more stuff that I forgot about. He also had more links of proof that Nigam had the same hair as he shows in the after photo's, before that date he supposedly got his treatment, but I couldn't find them myself anymore and that other forum, the Nigam sponsored one, deleted his posts.

Comment

• JJJJrS
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Arashi
          Hehe, I forgot about it too, Didi indeed recently posted it. It's too bad he can't post here anymore, I'm sure he would have some more stuff that I forgot about. He also had more links of proof that Nigam had the same hair as he shows in the after photo's, but I couldn't find them myself anymore and that Nigam sponsored forum deleted his posts.
          I think it's just a technical glitch. Winston, if you're reading, could you get this issue resolved for didi.

I'll add one to your list.

Here's the Nigam Slim on Phone infomercial:

Not exactly the type of video you'd expect from a guy who's claimed to have cured baldness. At first he claimed the weightloss stuff was his wife's business, but obviously this video dispels that. If you watch the video, it's obvious that Nigam is wearing a wig also.

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

Hehe yeah forgot about that vid. Reminded me to post this one. Not a lie or anything but it's very interesting to hear him talk all kind of nonsense like he was a real guru talking to his cult: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLkEG8ljmk

Also notice the huge thin part on the back of his head. Makes you wonder where those 60.000 grafts went

Comment

• greatjob!
              • Aug 2011

LMFAO! This is too funny!

You forgot that he claims his lab is FDA approved, however if you go on the FDA website they clearly state they don't approve labs:

From this website:

The FDA specifically created this section of their website to educate people about false marketing strategies claiming FDA approval.

Comment

• greatjob!
                • Aug 2011

Also on the topic of the Photoshopped pictures he claimed to have no knowledge of the pictures and them being Photoshopped and it was his rouge web developer, however he was the one who posted the photos here. As far as I'm concerned if you personally post Photoshopped photos on a public forum claiming them as your work, then you are implicitly providing your approval and guarantee of the photos authenticity.

What would anyone here think if Gail Naughton came on to the forum and posted Photoshopped pictures from Histogen, and then when called out on it blamed her web developer? Do you think anyone would cut her any slack? Yeah I didn't think so. What would happen if one of the iahrs surgeons posted Photoshopped results on here? Everyone would be calling for their head on a platter, and yet many people on here gave Nigam a pass.

Comment

• JJJJrS
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by greatjob!
                  Also on the topic of the Photoshopped pictures he claimed to have no knowledge of the pictures and them being Photoshopped and it was his rouge web developer, however he was the one who posted the photos here. As far as I'm concerned if you personally post Photoshopped photos on a public forum claiming them as your work, then you are implicitly providing your approval and guarantee of the photos authenticity.
                  It's a silly idea - that a rogue web designer is going to photoshop pictures without the consent of the clinic/doctor he's working for. Why would anyone commit fraud and risk their job like that for no apparent reward?

Of course Nigam knew that the pictures were photoshopped. Look at the Slim on Phone infomercial he made. I'm not fluent in Hindi but it doesn't exactly seem like the most honest advertisement.

After you've been caught doing the things Nigam has, any trust is gone. Who knows, maybe he's got some brilliant employees helping him solve the hairloss puzzle. Maybe Mwamba will report that his doubling technique works and this procedure will become mainstream. Nigam has every opportunity to prove his doubters wrong. In the end, anything is possible, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Comment

• Winston
                    • Mar 2009

Please take the time to read our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum. Violation of any of our polices will place the violator's account into moderation for evaluation without any prior notification. Incendiary, abusive, false, defamatory or agenda driven posts, or posts aggressively debasing public or limited public figures, physicians, companies and organizations will be removed from this forum. The determination of a forum violation is at the sole discretion of our moderators.

The community has certainly voiced their views on this subject, but further discussion in this vein will not be hosted on this forum. This thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...