+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Actually I take it back, I think it is the same person! I've just seen the full pictures at another forum and I can match up a small mole on the other side of his face.

The moles/freckles on the this side of the face as per above have changed which can happen of course and the inner eye area I don't know, but pretty sure it is the same guy.
    just look at the lines between the eyebrows - exact match. The photo on the righ is not very good quality; his eye lashes are barely visible.

It could be a pimple, not a mole. I get pimples around one side of my face a lot as well. Zoom in on the foreheadines, they have exactly the same creases and the positions are all the same. The eyes appear different probably because it was taken from a different height, making the shape look slightly different.

That is absolutely the same person.

no need to quote the over sized photos

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    no need to quote the over sized photos
    Is it freaking you out? he's looking into your soul and you can't make him go away, even on page 3.

Anyway - I guess Dr. Nigam should feel pleased that some of you thought those multiplication results were so good they must be faked. I personally think it just looks like his hair got a bit longer..

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    Is it freaking you out? he's looking into your soul and you can't make him go away, even on page 3.

Anyway - I guess Dr. Nigam should feel pleased that some of you thought those multiplication results were so good they must be faked. I personally think it just looks like his hair got a bit longer..
    Who thought they were good?lol

The hm results are shite. This guy has had 800 FUE so the HM probably failed.

Did you think his photoshopped results were good too? Me neither. He just photoshops for the sake of it.

well whatever the deal is with Nigam I felt it was right to back him up on these photos as it clearly is the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by cp9 View Post
    It could be a pimple, not a mole. I get pimples around one side of my face a lot as well.
    I've never ever seen darkcoloured pimples like that. And how do you explain the different hairgrowth ? One of those guys has flat hair, the other has curly hair.

And why does Nigam keep cutting off everything below the nose for that curly haired guy ?

I agree that there are some striking similarities between the pictures, the lines in the forehead is one of the most striking ones. My opinion is that they are brothers. I could be wrong of course, but the changed mole position plus changed hairstyle look very suspicious to me, especially coming from a guy who lied about pretty much everything.

And then those new photo's he posted on that other forum, what a joke. Just look at the original photo and you'll clearly see that the bump is not there. http://drnigams.net/images/GL/10-8-2013/Large/1.jpg Yes, there is a bump in that new photo but pretty much everybody who knows SOMETHING about photoshop knows how to use the liquify filter and make such a bump. I'm a complete rookie at photoshop but this I did this literally within 30 seconds (changed the bump back into a flat forehead) :
    http://cdn.imghack.se/images/8085217...fb0bf3b6d9.jpg (just select 'liquify' in photoshop, make the ballon the size of the bump and push it back, that's it). Of course to make it a GOOD fake, you'd have to create the line in it. Nigam forgot about that.

Just look at the hairgrowth (directions), especially below the temples. These are different patients. Also look at the REAL bump and you´ll see a line in it. That´s not in that other photo, cause he just took 30 seconds to apply a liquify filter. Anyone with basic photoshop knowledge can spot it.

Do not forget to look at the pictures not posted, just change the numbers ie. for 2 try 2.jpg etc thishttp://drnigams.net/images/GL/10-8-2013/Large/2.jpg. You can manipulate numbers to access some of the other photos not shown on HS. I am not implying these are Photo shopped or different people, just providing some more information and some other photos.