+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hair Transplant

Default Hair Transplant

Hey guys, I'm very very sure there is a topic somewhere in this forum but I simply can't find it, so maybe someone can direct me to it. Anyways my question is, is there a "best" type of hair transplant? I've been doing mad research and have heard of FUE and the "strip" or something like that. My buddy and I have been talking about Tom Brady and how his hair suddenly got better over the years. We looked it up and found out he must of had a FUE? The reason I bring him up is because my hair loss is somewhat similar to how his was. Temple recession and thinning in the front. Thanks for any help guys! Peace!

Forget strip even exists bro. You def don't want that if you are young and like to wear your sides/back of hair short. (leaves a scar so you cant wear your hair short)

FUE they take grafts one by one from your donor area, so there is only a tiny white dot left as a scar and you can wear your hair basically as short as you want.

tbh at your age an HT isn't something I'd even consider right now

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Forget strip even exists bro. You def don't want that if you are young and like to wear your sides/back of hair short. (leaves a scar so you cant wear your hair short)

FUE they take grafts one by one from your donor area, so there is only a tiny white dot left as a scar and you can wear your hair basically as short as you want.

tbh at your age an HT isn't something I'd even consider right now
    Well ya i am definitely not doing it any time soon, i just wanted a general understanding of the process. Does it have a high success rate, and how long does it last for? thanks btw!

Quote Originally Posted by user1991 View Post
    Well ya i am definitely not doing it any time soon, i just wanted a general understanding of the process. Does it have a high success rate, and how long does it last for? thanks btw!
    Success rate is good man, and it will last forever! Assuming your donor is not genetically programmed to be lost or thin. Maintain what you got for now, by the time you need a HT there may be better options ie scarless FUE with better yield, donor regeneration etc.

Start saving money for the future bro hahah

btw, how is your hair holding up on fin?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Success rate is good man, and it will last forever! Assuming your donor is not genetically programmed to be lost or thin. Maintain what you got for now, by the time you need a HT there may be better options ie scarless FUE with better yield, donor regeneration etc.

Start saving money for the future bro hahah

btw, how is your hair holding up on fin?
    no way awesome! ya i'm still trying my best to hold up with fin. It's actually pretty damn good actually. Been on fin 5 months already and im noticing tiny hairs coming on my hairline, it's just the shedding was a bitch!!

nice man

i started a couple months back and have been shedding a lot, especially at the hairline