+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default why don't you go to Mumbai, Arashi?

it's not sarcastic as a question.
    But since you are ready to bet 10.000 dollars or to use all your energy and time in debunking or investigating certificates, studies etc...

Why don't you simply go for 5 or 10 days in Mumbai.
    You became a sort of a knight seeking for justice here, but it's all in all polluting every thread. Shouldn't you go yourself and visit and see real life result and then tell us?

Everyone will trust your feedback (because of all the mental investment you already put in that).

Default agree

totally agree. going to india on a short vacay is less pricey than ten grand, and would be far more useful. Arashi's posts are becoming increasingly obnoxious. I don't think anyone cares about Nigams' degrees etc. If he has something real going on, it will be proven with time. If he doesn't, it won't , and who cares. If you really want to get to the bottom of anything arashi, just fly over there and check it out. That might actually be useful to people and would be a better use of your time than doing all this insane research. At least you'll broaden your horizons and see more of the world than your laptop screen.

Plenty of great inventions have been created by amateurs. Nigams is probably just a good salesman, and there's really no reason to go into his photos and degrees etc etc, if he cures baldness everyone will know it, and for now let's suffice it to say that no one should go to a doctor and spend a ton of money until their techniques have been reviewed by other top professionals. end of story.

To do what exactly ? There's no way I'd let him operate on me. There's no way I'd endorse him to operate on anybody else for that matter. After we've seen that he's been using photoshopped images, changed patients in before-after photo's, his HM experiment failed (OBI) and his 15 graft doubling experiment failed (see the proof), why exactly would I want to go there ?

I honestly can't think of 1 good reason. That he's on some photo's with some scientists at conferences ? They all look like 'who IS this guy'. That he says he works with Jahoda ? He claimed that about Lauster, that was untrue. That he claims he's a reseacher ? He didn't even get a master degree and didn't even write a single paper. That Mwamba is now interested ? Yeah honestly, I was a bit surprised that no 'respected' doctor was even interested. A while ago it really looked like this graft splitting theory might be interesting. That's why Mwamba contacted NIgam and visited his office. But only after that we learned the truth.

So honestly, can you even give me 1 good reason ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    That's why Mwamba contacted NIgam and visited his office. But only after that we learned the truth.

So honestly, can you even give me 1 good reason ?

I don't understand this point? what truth are you talking about, Mwamba might be busy getting familiar and perfecting this new technique, no?

what about the NW7 >> NW2 conversion?

Mwamba is more respectable than Arashi. /the end

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    I would say more constructive, cause I don't see the point of doing millions of bashing comments, if you made your point, then, let's see what happens in the coming weeks and months, it costs us nothing, right?

Or go yourself, see by yourself and propose that to Nigam, to witness it by yourself, on other patient who were already willing to do anyway.

Don't get me wrong Arashi, it's good to have someone scrutinising, but not someone who everyday come to bash each fck'n thread with the same demonstration.

OK, Nigam is a bold claimer and he looks like a fraud, but let's give it a time...Mwamba was an interesting move, no need to get hysterical or impatient.... meanwhile other stuffs might come and GC result does not look bad, what do you think Arashi?

Guys Arashi is doing a good job here and potentially saving a lot of people a lot of money who would otherwise have committed to this despite there being NO PROOF STILL after countless countless promises, false promises, swerves and mistruths from Nigam.

Why is the Dr wasting so much time arguing on forums, if he'd cracked on and proved what he claims with photos (he's had almost a year to do this) then it would be case solved. Until then its people's jobs on forums to scrutinise what the market is offering, this is people's health and financial futures at stake.

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    Mwamba is among the most respected doctors in Europe. His professional curiosity drove him to test the claims regarding donor regeneration. What's your point exactly ?

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I don't understand this point? what truth are you talking about, Mwamba might be busy getting familiar and perfecting this new technique, no?
    My point is that Mwamba is investigating Nigam's claims. That's all good, but some people seem to make more out of it. They think 'there must be something there, otherwise Mamba wouldn't investigate'. Mwamba said that he saw several doctors claiming regeneration. His professional curiosity drove him to test those claims himself. But only after that, it turned out that Hasci most likely doesnt even get regeneration, Mousseigne left the scene without ever returning and now it turned out Nigam's own doubling experiment failed. I'm just saying, if you look at the facts, I wouldn't get my hopes up too much that Mwamba is going to succeed where those others failed. Especially cause it now seems there wasn't even any truth to those claims and their claims was the reason he wanted to investigate in the first place.

Of course I welcome Mwamba's efforts. It's a great thing a respected doctor like him wants to get to the bottom of it. But we'll have to wait till summer 2015 according to his own timeline for the results. Meanwhile people have the right to know the truth about Nigam.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    Don't get me wrong Arashi, it's good to have someone scrutinising, but not someone who everyday come to bash each fck'n thread with the same demonstration.
    Acutally, I'm not doing that. It's you who created this new thread, while you just could have posted this suggestion in the current thread.

My goal is to make 1 more new thread, containing an openings post with ALL information and factual proof we have on dr Nigam. I'm working on that. Once that's complete, newbies can just read that. Discussion can also take place in that thread, so no more threads are needed, only that one.

People have a right to know the truth, read information and form their own opinions.