+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Thats playing with fire dude. I wouldn't risk it.
    Appreciate the concern, but I'll need to be on gear at some point, everyone at the top level is (the experiment would just be something cool to do for everyone whilst I'm on it). Obviously I'll wait for some safety and preliminary efficacy results from trials and forum members. But being on steroids and not losing any hair would be a very strong proof of it's efficacy.

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    Appreciate the concern, but I'll need to be on gear at some point, everyone at the top level is (the experiment would just be something cool to do for everyone whilst I'm on it). Obviously I'll wait for some safety and preliminary efficacy results from trials and forum members. But being on steroids and not losing any hair would be a very strong proof of it's efficacy.
    Well, I along with others are on CB. Just keep checking my log thread every few months for updates.

bro hop on a SARM instead of test ie ostarine or LGD

0.25mg fin(or 1mg if no sides) + RU/KB 50mg hairline + Minox + Niz = epic win

I tried indo chromo from iron dragon, that stuff is awful, it's like that these guyz saw costarelis'paper about pgd2 and they decided to make some money with it, I don't even know if they got some chemists or enginner, they really don't care about proper vehicles, if the drug degrades etc..
    Indo chromo totally burned my scalp, with serious acne.

I also tried dermarolling, I think that the wounding idea is a real cutting edge, but its very annoying if you are nw1 or 2 with long hair so I stopped it.

I was considering doing an experiment with injecting testosterone (I'm an athlete) and using JUST CB or RU and seeing if I maintain/regrow
    Are you out of your foddamn mind

Why don't you start with creatine?
    I wouldn't try testosterone if i was you. You can check bodybuilding forums, i bet some people have already tested steroids and RU, minoxidil,....