+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default A letter to members& rebutt to arashi/didi@drnigam

Dear community members,
    Let me rebutt to the allegations made by arashi...

1)He has been showing and posting a lot of non real images from my server,to which he had access.
    These all images were of nov/dec 2012,i never posted them,and i had clarified last year itself that they were created by an ex webdeveloper, without my knowledge.
    we had discussed this matter in 2012 thoroughly.

Anyone can check through the date finder software,that these photos which arashi has posted from my server are of 2012.
    Once i committed in jan 2013, that all photos which will be posted on website or forums will be first checked by me...there is no single photo which arashi can say that they are not real.

I do not know is it because of vengeance as i hurt his ego,or is it genuine skepticism of him against me in person,as he has been neutral and foe..many changing many a times over last few months.

Arashi is mixing with his new found friend didi....by first photos, not posted by me but from my website before and now from my same old website(not operational anymore) stored at my server and mixing with my real pics of 2013 ..and trying to defame me,

Those who have been part of discussion, knows about these photos from nov.dec2012...but arashi wants to defame me and let new members on the thread, know about these photos...especially as he cannot find anything else apart from the photos of 2012...to convince others that i am a liar, cheater,charlatan...and everything evil possible.

It is with malicious intention as a revenge to have hurt his ego. me by telling everyone that all photos are unreal..not just in this forum but in other forums too....
    Anyone i mention who could be my potential partner..he even writes to them,bad about me,thus spoiling my image and obstructing my efforts...

This is the price , i have to pay to be open,frank and transparent on forums.
    No clever doctor or businessman would disclose his plans and tie ups..but i did....

Criticism is welcome and very much needed..but labelling someone cheater, liar,charlatan,playing with emotions by giving hope,talking sweet and giving false hope...should with allegated only after solid proof,beyond internet...by independent third party verification....the same way the technique needs to be proven by independent third party confirmation and peer reviewed.

Arashi says..his words are final..i am a liar...
    same way boldy, tom/nsn and other forum members, who have met and seen my cases ...l say i am real,my techniques /intentions/integrity is real and evolving .

We need a third party verification to also confirm my techniques/results/integrity/intentions...
    2)In the second allegation arashi says, my doubling test failed and hence i did not wish to show those pics, and he is smart and got the same from my server.
    Well i have mentioned on 1st on. 2013, on forum a post that i am going to post 15 grafts test progress the next day,
    Arashi got access to my server on 2nd nov,2013,arashi's statement is false, with malified intention with ulterior motive... that i did not wnated to show the progress of 15 grafts patch test.
    See the paradox,it is the same arashi who has been saying the whole year, that this 15 grafts patch test has been done on my staff , and can be manipulated,hence no one should believe it..no he is saying the 15 grafts patch test has failed.....
    Well the test has not at all failed,the donor shows 29 follicles for the 23 follicles bisected and implanted and the recipient showed 23 follicles out 23 implanted till day 131 and on day 219 it shows 12 out of bisected 23 parts...i will release those pics..both in videoscope and pics aroundevry tattoo..on monday.
    Arashi should know that these 23 follicles t the recipient first repairs in doubling as they are bisected follicles and than they will shed...so the 11 missing follicles at the recipient have shed and will regrow....or else why were these 11 missing follicles growing till day 131.
    Donor still have 29 follicles out of 23 follicles implanted...hairman had requested me these photos..we were doing the markings ,comparision as arashi himself mentioned..and was posting the same..before arashi jumps in and claims..i was not having the intention to show the same.

3)Third allegation,arashi says , i woke up and started deleting photos from my tbt album..
    Well yesterday i wanted to post the photos ,which i posted at the other forum..also at tbt...which was titled rebutt to arashi...but due to tbt policy, i cannot post with my website links..hence i tried uploading on my tbt album..but the message showed the size of the photos was big..hence i deleted old photos in the album...
    How low arashi can go...and claim..nigam has woken up and deleting photos..even without clarifying once with me..he becomes unscientific ..while defaming me...he does not need any proofs to defame me..niether is neutral to atleast clarify with me..
    4)Fourth allegation,
    The HM result i posted of my mr deepak on 31st..
    arashi says laughingly,these are two different persons in before and after pics....well i posted more photos to support my claim..and when the patient comes back from delhi on 15th nov...i will click his full face and post...
    This allegation will again be proven false...and confirm..how quickly arashi comes to conclusion about me..specially when i am termed...dishonest...
    I will also be posting , single shot video with dry and wet hair, of this patient.
    He is very clever,he first posts the same unreal pics of 2012...and also same comments about me from google...and than mixes my real results with it...and tries to convince others...see i told you nigam is a fraud...
    I do not know yet..why he does that..!

May be he wants to become hero..in the forums..by telling everyone , how smart he is ..as he can expose scams..and satisfy his ego..i do not know..

Arashi should remember...that he was a big supporter of hst ...it was my 15 grafts patch test which forced hst to do the same..and i was the first one to comment on petridish pics of hst..i also contributed to examine hst...

And i am not prejudiced...and i would still not comment unless with more proofs..whether hst is real or not...may be yes .may be not..i do not know..unless verified in a similar way..by independent third party...
    5)Allegation number five,
    Arashi says that I am a liar as according to him, I said (which I never said) that I am working with Dr.Lauster. In fact I said that I am in touch with Dr.Gerd and the chairman of Tissuse Company at Berlin who are the prime patent holder of World's first micro-follicle created in-vitro in the lab. Gerd was the prime investigator for this micro-follicle creation and study. Gerd is working for Tissuse. Lauster is working for the government university in Berlin but both Tissuse and Lauster share the same lab and office. I visited Berlin lab to improve on my work , met Lauster who guided me that Gerd will be the right person to discuss. I also posted my Berlin visit to the lab pictures. After this visit, chairman of Tissuse and Gerd visited Mumbai in January 2013 for the potential try for clinical trials in Mumbai. We reached very close to the tie up with terms and conditions but I wanted some more time before investing. This again proves Arashi's allegations false that I might have just taken photos like fanboy and misled the members. Similarly, he speaks about my photos with Jahoda, Washneik and others that these photos are just fanboy photosessions with some top hair researchers to mislead the members rather than related to any discussion on improving doubling and hair multiplication.

6)Allegation number six,
    Arashi says that has it had come up earlier wether i am a doctor or not...have i shown my certificates to anyforum member....yes i have mailed the same to many members,and i would not be taken up as ishrs member,had i have not been a doctor,in physician category...i hope arshi , never stoops so low again ...if he requests i will send the same to his mail id..

I don't know how many will believe and how many will not that DOUBLING IS A REALITY AT MY CLINIC (partially confirmed by Dr.Mwamba, Boldy and Tom ), SCARLESS FUE is 100% REALITY...confirmed by Dr.Mwamba, Boldy and Tom. After Mwamba performed De novo doubling on Tom in September 2013 at Mumbai and have been following up his case since last 2 months without any white dots on Tom's sides of the scalp where he extracted the grafts. He also saw, Tom's hairline and temple bisected hair growing when Tom visited his clinic in Belgium and also when Tom came with him to Mumbai in September 2013.

Yes, Hair Multiplication is an evolving science, I never claimed that it will give results for everyone but I cautioned, so did Mwamba that in many cases there will be no result in hair multiplication.

Yes, may be Arashi gets SHOCKED with this belief when he sees photos of GREAT RESULTS of HAIR MULTIPLICATION which may be too good to be true.

All I can say is that whether Dr.Nigam or HST can be taken as proof not by good or bad photos and our claims but BY PUBLISHING OF THE SAME IN A REPUTABLE JOURNAL with independent MONITORING or AUDIT and/or independent scrutiny in person by a reputable authority at my Mumbai clinic and at Amsterdam clinic of HST, reproducing the same result at another independent clinic as proposed by Mwamba at Brussells and of course I will like to add personally the photo documentation of GC and Iron Man as the gold standard in hair restoration industry for photographic proof with tattoos and mapping specific areas with high resolution pictures.

I would benevolently request as commented by Desmond that every researcher right from Stenn and Washniek of Aderans, Dr.Naughton of Histogen, replicell researchers, follica researchers like Cotsarelis, Garza, Tyoshima of Tsuji and many many other researchers should be thanked for to have shown us both positive and negative results of their studies, so that they and others can further research and study to reach closer to the cure. Similarly, hair restoration doctore like Dr.Cole, Dr.Hitzig, Dr.Wesley, Dr.Moussienge and specially Dr.Gho since he is the pioneer who thought about Donor Doubling although Kim and other researchers already published their studies on possibility of donor doubling before them.

Looking at the humiliation given to me by Arashi and few others, I don't think many researchers and hair restoration doctors would ever like to openly and frankly discuss as a team to interact , share and debate in a healthy manner , focusing on technique rather than on persons and their egos.

With full humbleness, I had already accepted the 2012 image goof-ups by my web designer when I was only 1 month old to any forum, do you think Arashi that it is right to post those pictures again and again wickedly with ulterior motive to become a pseudo-hero in the forum and mislead other forum members and play with their emotions with pessimism. I have also accepted many times that I can provide good photos only for the cases I document as case studies, since I am there physically to monitor the photography, tattoos, hair length, dry hair, wet hair, lighting, background etc but it is not possible for me to provide great photos on non-documented case studies as of now. Please understand that the practice in west is different from the practice in India. In the west, you have approx. 1 patient a day for hair restoration and may be 2 consultations approx. and 1 follow up approx with holidays on weekends. But here in Mumbai, we have 9 beds all full daily for hair restoration with total staff strength of 100 plus working 365 days a year with holidays in turn , minimum 3-4 new patients daily, 4 new patients for free grafts to all our patients to increase density (this is unique to my clinic), 4- 5 patients for follow-up visit and 8-10 new patients for consultation plus training and monitoring of staff plus visiting lab daily , interacting with biotech and others for research, visiting conferences internationally and maintaining other different departments of the organisation like accounts, marketing, hr, human resource, front desk, customer care, purchase, stock and government liasoning and new contracts and project developments etc. and over and above answering , clarifying allegations of people like Arashi and few others again and again and again.

And also Arashi, Didi and few others, keep posting few reviews against me in the google again and again wickedly on the forum to prove that they are right and I and my supporters are wrong. Clarifying again that out of all the reviwes written against me, there are only 3 genuine patients namely Mr.Viren, Mr.Nikhil and Mr.Naveen related to hair who were actually my patients and all three of them have again got treated personally under my supervision again with absolutely free treatment worth 15000 US Dollars each, and they are showing encouraging results. Viren and Nikhil, both had posted adverse reviews against me on the forum and later after few months after restarting my treatment, they have posted very good positive review. Any top company in any category will have grievances y customers, a company is known ethical or not is by how it handles their customers grievances, nobody is perfect.

All other adverse reviews at google, none of the poster has written that he was my patient anytime. These posters are either competitors or people who just make opinions without any scientific scrutiny by heresay talks or evidence.

Yes, thanks Arashi and Didi, you both are blessings in disguise for me as I have decided not to post any more on this forum till Dr.Mwamba or a third party independently confirms my claims/ my intention and my integrity. And anyway, why should a liar, cheater, dishonest person, who is playing with hopes and emotions of hairloss sufferers to gain publicity and make money should be there in the forum of hairloss sufferers with the forum being hijacked by self-appointed captains like Arashi and Didi as judgement makers.

Too long didn't read.

I read up to the part where you said " I will post the pictures on Monday. "

That's what you say every time. You always say you will post proof on some days afterward. Why not post proof NOW, you are trying to diffuse the situation by again giving false promises later. And when that later does come, you either no show or you post some lackluster proof and we are going back in circles. You have done this for a year.

What a crap explanation, why would your "ex web-developer" store fake images if it wasn't with your consent. Trying to put the blame on others? Why would an web developer go out of their way to do that, it makes NO SENSE.

[Incendiary comment removed]
    Last edited by Winston; 11-03-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Violation of TOS. Please refer to our posting polices.

Yeah I already responded in that other forum:

Wow. You really don't give up do you. Follicles that have shed after 100 days and you're still waiting for them to grow back after 290 days. Good luck with that ! Looking forward to your proof that you're a real doctor, so I can finally call the university you supposedly have studied. I totally believe your ex Manager now, ms Anjali, who claimed you are NOT even a doctor. And yes, you've always blamed your webdeveloper for the photoshop pictures. According to you, he went rogue and did all those pictures on his own, without your consent. I still wonder how something like that works. You hire a webdeveloper to create your website, tell him 'just make something nice. Something that shows I can give people hair', you don't supply him pictures or any content and then he figured 'ah that must mean I need to photoshop about 20 before-after pictures and put in some text about stem cells'? Haha. And we all remember that at first you actually DEFENDED these pictures to be real. Until you got confronted with the eyebrows and couldn't defend it anymore. And then you blamed the webdeveloper. How lame.

And how many times have we asked you to hire a good photographer ? We all thought 'well maybe he is onto something, he just doesnt know how to document it'. We even talked about crowdfuning a professional photographer for you. How naive. While all that time you DID make good photo's. In fact, there are some of the best photo's I've EVER seen. You just never showed them.

BTW, mr Nigam, you said you were going to email me your proof of being a doctor. You did find the time to post this letter here too, but my inbox is still emtpy ... How difficult is it to shoot a photo of your university graduation certificate ? I could mail you mine in 1 minute. In fact, you said you mailed it to others, so it should still be in your outbox. That would decrease that 1 minute to 15 seconds. I assume it's because you've instructed your photoshop guy to fix something up. Therefore I will verify everything at the university you supposedly have studied. Really looking forward to that !

think the point here is that no one knows whether Dr. Nigams claims are true or not without real proof. I don't think arashi has a personal vendetta against you. Right now, not only do we have no real proof, but we also have some sketchyness thrown in, and we can only take your word that you weren't involved in messing with images.

Dr. Nigams, you can't in all honesty expect forum members to not be skeptical. If you are for real then that is wonderful! but I agree, having verbal battles on here is on no use whatsoever. There is a clear incentive for someone like you to manipulate and make claims- big money. So until real proof, as witnessed and recorded by SEVERAL (not just mwamba, who knows what his stake is and his reasons are, or what his integrity is) sources is provided, none of what arashi or you say is of any value.

As for myself, I would guess that if you've been doing something as monumental as doubling hair, that there would be proper documentation. I'm pretty baffled by the fact that you'd even bother with hair loss forums, and that at the same time prospective clients like myself have been trying to get in touch with your clinic with no success. We all, even arashi, sincerely hope that you're not just hot air, but very simply, so far no one has reason not to seriously doubt you. that is completely on you.

In all fairness Dr. Nigam you have lied many times, that has been proven. You said you were getting 100% regeneration when you first came on here, you have since back tracked. You claim your lab is FDA certified, however the FDA does not certify labs. You claimed to be working with Dr. Lauster, he's never heard of you. You posted Photoshopped pictures and when called out you blamed your web developer. Was your web developer also the one who posted the pics under your screen name here? If not then your claim of never seeing them is also a lie, because you posted them here. You claimed you didn't own the weight loss clinic, that was a lie. Then there are dozens of instances where you say I'll post proof tomorrow or on this date and then disappear until people forget about it. The list goes on.

What hasn't been proven is any of your wild claims about your treatments for hairloss.

I really hope you have success because it will benefit us all, but you have zero credibility at this point until you provide sufficient verifiable proof.

why would a web developer create dodgy photos? what was the purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    We all, even arashi, sincerely hope that you're not just hot air,
    Of course. That's why I have been rather 'nice' to him for a long time, even when I always had tremendous doubts. But after learning that even his doubling test failed, my hope is now really all gone. He has nothing. And he is a risk to potential patients. That's why I wanted to warn people.

too long to read, i also stopped when you said " I will post the pictures on Monday.

how many dates you promise and nothing happens , when it happens you use different guys such as your latest case:

First you post black and white photo then you make things even worse by sending the following pix,claiming to be the same person, result after 7 months HM but photos are taken 2 months apart??

image hosting websites

then you show us front, again the same

screenshot windows 8

perhaps your developer stuffed it up again?

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    too long to read, i also stopped when you said " I will post the pictures on Monday.

how many dates you promise and nothing happens , when it happens you use different guys such as your latest case:

First you post black and white photo then you make things even worse by sending the following pix,claiming to be the same person, result after 7 months HM but photos are taken 2 months apart??

image hosting websites

then you show us front, again the same

screenshot windows 8

perhaps your developer stuffed it up again?

the bottom 2 photos are of the same person. Use zoom and you will see the same mole/blemish about 1cm under the right eye lid