+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

come on nigams give up the words!! we just want proofs. I cancelled a Fue surgery for your claims, since that day i just have see promisses and good words and also really bad and photoshoped pictures. We cant follow you anymore, we dont deserve that.
    About arashi; he doesnt want to look like a hero he want to give out 10.000 euros just to know that you are truth because if you are he wins, so you know how desesperate we are about hair loss and that is what you are doing, playing with desesperate baldies.

Where are tom and boldy or those you claim that had succed with your treatments? let their talk by you because we dont trust you anymore.

My hipotesis is that you want to do same as dr gho, no proof about donor regeneration but he have lot of patients and is making big money, you search the same, of course i can be wrong and i hope with all my efforts that you scced cause i will be there as fast as you can.

STOP TALKING AND SOME PROOFS PLEASE

@ Nigam

We want some proofs, stop words!

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    the bottom 2 photos are of the same person. Use zoom and you will see the same mole/blemish about 1cm under the right eye lid
    Look again. Yes, they both have a mole ... Only in different places ! The guy with the curly hair has the mole much more to the right of his face (and closer to his eye). The mole actually is one of the many differences between the pictures.

Mr Nigam just emailed me. He said it's late now in Mumbai (yeah but he had all day to mail me) and said he's going to mail me tomorrow. Like always with mr Nigam, stuff always happens in the future for some 'weird' reason, hehe. But of course I'll keep you guys updated. I'm expecting to see his graduation certificates in my mailbox tomorrow morning when I wake up

Dont forget certificates,diplomas can be bought in india for very little money, means jack shit..country is most corrupted in the world..do research. Wealthy guys like fr nigam can buy anyone out(cops, judges,politicians)....buying piece of paper is piece of cake....

back to pic, maybe guy had ear job done in meantime....? I want fr nigam to admit mistake, either blame his developer or guy had ear correction surgery +skin darkening procedure/solarium?

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Dont forget certificates,diplomas can be bought in india for very little money, means jack shit..country is most corrupted in the world..do research. Wealthy guys like fr nigam can buy anyone out(cops, judges,politicians)....buying piece of paper is piece of cake....

back to pic, maybe guy had ear job done in meantime....? I want fr nigam to admit mistake, either blame his developer or guy had ear correction surgery +skin darkening procedure/solarium?
    I suggest you stop referring to Nigam as 'Fr Nigam'... as that is reserved for priests. Essentially your calling him 'Father Nigam' giving the impression that he's holy or done some kind of miracle work.

Nigams comes accross as spiritual type of fella, he refer to us as "non-beleivers'...so Fr suits him...Ill change that to Frdstr Nigam........he still got Dr there....

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

Yeah I've thought about that too. It's common knowledge that it's easy to bribe people in India. But I'm not going to just accept that, I'm really going to investigate everything, am going to contact his ex manager who claimed NIgam wasn't a doctor, going to call the university and what's more. I promise I'll do my best to get to the bottom of this. Where smoke is, is fire. I don't think Ms Anjali made all that up. And I do strongly believe that faking a doctor's title really fits Nigam's profile.

the complainant Dr Anjali Shere, a MD, dermatologist.
    Dr Shere said, “He (Dr Nigam) is not a dermatologist and does not have the requisite permissions or the degree to carry out these hair treatments.”

In my mind, the last few months, it's never been about trying to prove Dr. Nigams to be a credible, trustworthy doctor (there's no hope for that given all that's happened). It's about proving his technique, which might have a little promise because an IAHRS member visited his lab, learned it, and came back with an optimistic attitude. Even though Dr. Mwamba's judgement may have been biased by his intent to get on the donor-regeneration wagon, asserting that right now would be speculative. So why not wait until Mwamba credits or discredits Nigam's technique?

Regarding Dr. Nigam's himself, I agree with everyone regarding his lies and the claims he's made, but I also have a slightly different perspective because I'm Indian, and lived there for many years. It's not like the western world. India, unfortunately, is a corrupt place. There isn't much enforceable regulation. I haven't run into a cop that you can't pay off, and I know that corruption worsens at the institutional level. This has created a culture of cheating, corruption, and poor ethical standards. Professionals lie all the time. But no one gives these issues the time of day when there see literally truckloads of beggars being driven by politicians for a free meal and some actual clothes at the ballot office. Unfortunately, without actual regulation, this has become the cultural norm. And these are the rules that a lot of players play ball with in order to stay competitive.

I don't like it; I'm not supporting anyone who lies and cheats to their patients (it sickens me). But, at some level, I do think it's possible for an untrustworthy doctor of poor integrity, who has some skills and/or knowledge, and doesn't work within the jurisdiction of FDA/other medical regulations, to stumble across a technique that can at least improve or add value to donor regeneration.

Anyways, not disagreeing with anyone, just adding my perspective and $.02.