LilPauly what should I use for hairline??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cp9
    • Jun 2013

Where can I get my hands on some Saba Gel? Thanks LilPauly

Comment

• redy
      • Jun 2013

do you think those will push me over the edge to regrowth?

I've only been at it for 3 months so I doubt I could really assess how much what I'm doing now is working - but I'm not sure if I want to commit to so many things at once before I know if something works or doesn't.

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by redy
        do you think those will push me over the edge to regrowth?

I've only been at it for 3 months so I doubt I could really assess how much what I'm doing now is working - but I'm not sure if I want to commit to so many things at once before I know if something works or doesn't.
        Yes give it more time , u just started, buying 9 dollar dermaroller can't hurt

Comment

• redy
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by lilpauly
          Yes give it more time , u just started, buying 9 dollar dermaroller can't hurt
          thanks for the advice

I really do have a complete outline of where my hairline was probably 3 or so years ago in little peach fuzz and some extremely small little sprouts of colored hairs, everywhere from the hairline to the temple points on the sides - like even about an inch or so below where my hairline currently is, or what's left of it. Nothing is thick enough to really see unless I press my face up to the mirror, but it's there... it's not dead and gone yet...

This is what gives me hope - I just really want to kick these back into growing!

Comment

• lilpauly
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by redy
            thanks for the advice

I really do have a complete outline of where my hairline was probably 3 or so years ago in little peach fuzz and some extremely small little sprouts of colored hairs, everywhere from the hairline to the temple points on the sides - like even about an inch or so below where my hairline currently is, or what's left of it. Nothing is thick enough to really see unless I press my face up to the mirror, but it's there... it's not dead and gone yet...

This is what gives me hope - I just really want to kick these back into growing!
            Yes man results are slow but should be steady . Keep us updates my friend . Shalom~~~~~

Comment

• lilpauly
              • Feb 2012

look at the patch of regrowth right temple is filling in great

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...