+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Nigams doubling test FAILED + proof.

Since there are still some people who won't accept that Nigam's is cheating and manipulating, here's some more proof. Nigam's must have hired a lazy student as webdesigner cause his image directory is navigatable. Go to:

drnigams.net/images/

These are mostly images he thought about sharing one time, but he didn't. There's some really interesting goodies out there. For example, remember how he did that 15 graft test on his employee ? Check the 'RTN' directory. He's still updating it, he's just not showing it to us The latest addition is from yesterday. He drew some random circles in it and as always they don't match. However there are some very good pre-op photo's, including of recipient where he just made the slits. If you compare those, you'll see that 3, maybe 4 hairs out of the 15 grafts grew. In donor most hair grew back, except for a few. So effectively he just moved 3-4 hairs to recipient. There's no regeneration at all.

But there's more interesting stuff there. Like that picture "too_big_01.jpg". It's the one he photoshopped. He always showed us the smaller version but if you look at this big version, you'll see that it's actually very good ! He just messed up by using the same before/after picture (which can be seen via the eyebrows). Imagine what he could accomplish if he used different pictures. Nobody would detect it !

Also, interestingly there are some VERY VERY good highres pictures out there, for example for Tom's case. He just always showed us the poor quality version. Nigam's KNOWS how to shoot good photo's, that for sure. He just doesn't want us to see them.

Anyway, enjoy browsing !

You see dr Nigams. You can fool some people sometimes. But you can't fool all the people all the times. Eventually the truth will prevail !

Too be fair photoshopping images is not proof of failure. Apple do it with ipods mcdonalds with big macs, sony with britney spears

Stop looking for failure, let mwamba be the judge.

I'm not sure Nigam should be allowed to post at a site called the "bald truth". This is a disgrace and makes a mockery of the forums.

BTW the interesting pre-op pictures for comparison are in drnigams.net\images\RTN\Email\Day1\Large
    And the latest addition is in drnigams.net\images\RTN\Day219

Compare them, ignore the circles he drew and you'll see it failed.

Dr. Nigam is done, there is no doubt about it. The guy is a fraud.

You can only give a man so many chances before you must see the truth.

-All hope lies in Dr. Wesley now.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Dr. Nigam is done, there is no doubt about it. The guy is a fraud.

You can only give a man so many chances before you must see the truth.

-All hope lies in Dr. Wesley now.
    Agreed, dr Wesley is at least honest and I thought he made a great innovation. Let's hope his experiments with Acell will yield good results.

I think I will put this picture on my wall: http://drnigams.net/images/too_big_01.jpg
    It's history. It's vintage. It's Retro. It's where it all began ...

But it too is very worrying ... What if he takes different photo's ... Nobody would detect it. Just keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Agreed, dr Wesley is at least honest and I thought he made a great innovation. Let's hope his experiments with Acell will yield good results.
    Artista says the donor regeneration he saw in Dr. Wesley's powerpoint presentation was "breathtaking", so I think we will definitely see regeneration become a benefit of Pilofocus, the question is just what percentage?

Also, don't forget we still have Dr. Mwamba working on trying different regeneration techniques, one of which is backed by Jahoda's science, so we could see Mwamba come up with regeneration regardless of what Dr. Nigam is doing.

In the end, though, I think Dr. Wesley is going to be the first doctor to "prove" and offer donor regeneration. I guess we will know for sure by summer 2014.

Not to mention, it would be really interesting to see what ACell + histogen applied to the donor would do. Dr. Ziering talked about that possibility about a year back..