+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Artista says the donor regeneration he saw in Dr. Wesley's powerpoint presentation was "breathtaking", so I think we will definitely see regeneration become a benefit of Pilofocus, the question is just what percentage?

Also, don't forget we still have Dr. Mwamba working on trying different regeneration techniques, one of which is backed by Jahoda's science, so we could see Mwamba come up with regeneration regardless of what Dr. Nigam is doing.

In the end, though, I think Dr. Wesley is going to be the first doctor to "prove" and offer donor regeneration. I guess we will know for sure by summer 2014.
    I do have some faith in the 'denovo' part of it. Cell therapy is the future. But at the same time, Jahoda pointed out some current shortcomings. I really couldn't say when it will be good enough to be used as a cosmetic treatment.

And as far as splitting grafts goes .. We saw that HASCI failed. Nigams failed. Dr Mousseigne left without ever coming back ... I'm really afraid that graft splitting theory (without the use of something like Acell) is a dead-end. On the other hand, in combination with Acell ... who knows what's possible.

i don't think thart image looks photoshoped - you can see the indents in the skin where the hair grows from, just looks like a bad ht.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    And as far as splitting grafts goes .. We saw that HASCI failed.
    Sorry, but just because you're unable to read and to understand - it doesn't mean "HASCI failed".

Oh, just in case you still don't understand:

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/files/N..._treatment.pdf

So what part of table 1, page 4 (including detailed explanations of table 1), you still don't understand?

You come here and try to tell others in a sensational way the story that you "debunked HASCI" and that "they mostly need more drills to get the suitable grafts for implantation" - in fact, those grafts, a patient finally pays.

Wow - great news! ...but your "sensational news" are as old as scientifically published by Dr. Gho himself in 2010 (up to 31% "failed extractions" etc - at least in this study).

why acell and not a concoction of GF's?

As expected ... Dr Nigams has waken up and pictures are now quickly disappearing, lol. But of course I have backups. Here's at least the 15 graft test Nigam's doesn't want you to see:

preop:
    http://oi40.tinypic.com/2je1soo.jpg
    http://oi41.tinypic.com/34rzm79.jpg

(especially the last one is great for reference, it are just the slits)

postop, as of yesterday:
    http://oi41.tinypic.com/2vanul3.jpg

(ignore the circles he drew, they don't match)

As you see, maybe 3-4 hairs grew ( I think 12, 14 and 6, maybe 1, have grown, The rest didn't). In donor most grew back, apart from a few hairs. So he just moved a few hairs to recipient. No regeneration going on.

*EDIT* it seems the pictures are actually still there.

You also must love how he chose that 'day1' shot in that comparison photo. It so much more difficult to interpret, unlike that slit picture I just showed. It's how he always seems to work. Pretends like he doesn't have good photo's (also look at Tom's directory, really some stunningly good pictures there). That he doesn't know how to shoot them. But he does know and he does have them. He just doesn't want you to see them.

Actually, looking more at the photo's, I think it's really the best case scenario to say 4 hairs grew. I have doubts actually regarding most of them. It's difficult to tell. But 4 hairs is really the maximum. And several hairs disappeared in donor. So if anything, maybe the patient even lost hairs as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Actually, looking more at the photo's, I think it's really the best case scenario to say 4 hairs grew. I have doubts actually regarding most of them. It's difficult to tell. But 4 hairs is really the maximum. And several hairs disappeared in donor. So if anything, maybe the patient even lost hairs as a result.
    Dr Nigam just posted new pictures on HS, again he used lame excuses and he failed again

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Dr Nigam just posted new pictures on HS, again he used lame excuses and he failed again
    Hehe yeah I just saw it. What's the use in arguing with this clown. Soon Dr Mwamba will expose him and nobody will ever care about Dr Nigams ever again.

BTW, that reminds me, some time ago that ex manager (Anjali, she's also in some of those photo's in that directory) attacked him in the newspaper claiming that 'dr' Nigams wasn't even a real doctor. Nigams said he was going to post proof. Did he ever do that ? I can't remember having seen it. Wait, I'll just ask him that myself, lol.