Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

H&W/NuYuInk Hair Thickening Procedure

So last week was the 2013 ISHRS Conference in San Francisco. I went to help present some surgical patients for Dr. Wong but I also spent a lot of time in the booth set up by Beauty Medical. Before the show I had our tricopigmentation tech, Carmen, fill in HALF of my crown so that all attendees could see a side by side comparison of what SMP can do for a thickening effect.

Last edited by Winston; 11-03-2013, 05:33 PM.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • Number47
    • Oct 2013

Half the crown...! you are a brave man Joe! it looks nice all done!

Comment

• FearTheLoss
      • Dec 2012

how does this look in person?

Comment

• Barron
        • Jun 2013

Great Results! Looks really impressive, Joe.

So I've heard a lot about temporary SMP looking really good at a slick-bald, shave-down-to 0 level. But what about a diffuse thinner at a 1 guard? My plan is to get a hair transplant, re-build the hairline, fill in the hair-less temples with a very low density, and use SMP as needed. From there, I'd continue to get very low-density transplants and temporary SMP as needed.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
          • Dec 2012

joe do you have any other pics of patients that used smp for hair thickening? I'd be interested to see what it would look like if you had your hair shorter. When will HW start putting pictures on their website?

thanks, FTL

Comment

Working...