+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Don't be a schmuck.

Even the pictures look better than 10%. Couple that with the information at hand I'd say Histogen 1. You 0.
    You think i want histogen to fail?!

here's what Histogen presented:

and what pcitures are you talking about? male pictures or female pictures?

When is this going into IIb!?

and even 10% at the worst is a great improvement over anything(it says 20% for terminal)

the video does say anywhere from 20-60% increase total though, Not sure if that was for the separate study she mentioned.

We also have to remember this is the I/IIa trial and they will definitely be testing higher doses or more frequent injections next time. Hopefully they also check the effects of Fin+Histogen.

Very very promising stuff IMO, You could say it could be better for sure, but it definitely works, I don't know how anyone can deny this.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    When is this going into IIb!?

and even 10% at the worst is a great improvement over anything(it says 20% for terminal)

the video does say anywhere from 20-60% increase total though, Not sure if that was for the separate study she mentioned.

We also have to remember this is the I/IIa trial and they will definitely be testing higher doses or more frequent injections next time. Hopefully they also check the effects of Fin+Histogen.

Very very promising stuff IMO, You could say it could be better for sure, but it definitely works, I don't know how anyone can deny this.
    The stuff already performs WAY better than Finasteride. That alone should be a WELCOME addition to our available treatments...

Oh man this is a game changer, I'm dropping fin for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    You think i want histogen to fail?!

here's what Histogen presented:

and what pcitures are you talking about? male pictures or female pictures?
    Do you really expect to see crazy regrowth at 12 weeks? That's only at the 3 month mark...

I don't understand why people aren't getting more excited about this. The results and the photos look absolutely incredible and the efficacy of this treatment is only going to get better as they continue to find ways to improve it.

This isn't a complete cure for hair loss but it is close to it and it is already working on people in the trials. It looks much better than having to take finasteride.

Joe From Staten Island will be able to take his face mask and hat off as soon as he can get this treatment! Maybe Spencer can organise for Joe to be given these injections in their next trial so we can all see how well it works!

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromUK View Post
    I don't understand why people aren't getting more excited about this. The results and the photos look absolutely incredible and the efficacy of this treatment is only going to get better as they continue to find ways to improve it.

This isn't a complete cure for hair loss but it is close to it and it is already working on people in the trials. It looks much better than having to take finasteride.

Joe From Staten Island will be able to take his face mask and hat off as soon as he can get this treatment! Maybe Spencer can organise for Joe to be given these injections in their next trial so we can all see how well it works!
    Many people ARE very excited, they've just been let down in the past, so they're not getting their hopes up.

I personally see this, when combined with other non-surgical solutions, as pretty much a cure for a NW3-4. Hopefully they stay on schedule for a 2015 Asia release.

If we are talking best case scenario and this treatment does work and they continue to get better results with it then do you think it will mean the end of propecia?

For instance do you think men would stop taking propecia, all their hair then falls out as their DHT rises, and then they have the injections to regrow it? Or do you think most men would not want to risk coming off propecia and essentially remain stuck on it for the rest of their lives?

I think right now, if you want the best results, you need some kind of anti-androgen, like Finasteride, or one of the topicals if they're shown to work (and not interfere with HSC negatively). I don't think HSC, at least in it's first iteration, is good enough to warrant not using an anti-androgen - the regrowth isn't really enough (unless you use it very regularly I suppose; even so, you'll get better results with an anti-androgen).

But you won't be stuck on it for life. We're probably 10-ish years away from a complete cure, so definitely at that stage, you'll be able to stop taking Fin.

Do you think that it will be able to grow hair on completely bald spots? I mean for NW 5 and above ?