+ Reply to Thread

Default the annoying in-denial sides debate!

ffs, im pretty fed up with people on this forum who are saying that ANYONE who says they are experiencing are fear mongering, not taking it properly or being careless with doseage. ive been on fin for two years and its only the last 6 months im getting the effects quite badly with gyno. its real, its happening and unfortunately im in the "2%" bracket who end up getting the side effects.

but in my opinion this percentage is bullshit. more and more people are getting side effects, and if your not great, im happy for you. the drug is a proven miracle at times for most is it really is but for others like myself its proven a gamble that has failed.

Not calling you a fear mongerer but there are definitly many men who experience frequent problems and will always blame fin. I've been guilty of that when I freaked out at the first libido drop, those things happen to everyone. As long as I'm functionnal I'll stay on fin and I'm considering DUT as well. As long as I can enjoy sex when it comes then I'm game.

Good look with treating the gyno, this is indeed a possible side effect of fin. But I still believe many men are freaking out when they blame fin for their brain fog or decreased libido.

Man I'm the same I get weight gain on fin , I looked into it you can take a steroid called armidex to stop estrogen sides like gyno weight gain , I went to my gp about armidex he said side effects for males are thyroid cancer, there's a doctor on the bald truth that prescribes armidex , I'm getting a second opinion about armidex .

mmmm yeah at least you can lose the regular weight gain easier. apparently gyno is near impossible to lose. i know maybe yeah if i try to counter it with something else but i dont want to be putting more drugs into my body. think il take the hit and just stay on minoxidil.

W/ gyno you need to intervene early. Once it sets you will need surgery to get rid of it I think.

However gyno is less of a cosmetic problem than MPB in most cases

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    W/ gyno you need to intervene early. Once it sets you will need surgery to get rid of it I think.

However gyno is less of a cosmetic problem than MPB in most cases
    Yeah.

If I was told right now I'd 100% get gyno and have to treat it, but I'd also 100% keep my hair, I would take that deal in a second.

The problem is a select few don't just come on here to say they got sides on fin. They make it seem like you will definitely get sides, and be permanently screwed when you do. Those are the people I have a problem with. I am one of the guys on here that use fin and think that everyone with hair loss needs to try it. If I get sides, I would definitely come on here and let people know, but I wouldn't pull the same crap that those clowns do.

Aromatase inhibitors aren't meant to be used for extended periods of time. Who's prescribing it to his finasteride-taking patients?