+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyy7 View Post
    Yeah you would think by 40s 50s etc you wouldnt care about going bald but some do sadly...i mean i wont cause i dont now at 22 hell i didnt at 18 but some do care they see hair as their image and it seems like they are losing a limb...it is a shame cause hair shouldnt matter that much...dont care how the media etc etc makes it seem so either...can you look better with hair? sure but not by much i bet.
    Here is the thing.

You are 22. You have never been 40 or 50 or 60 .

I cant speak for 50 or 60 year old men .What they want or dont want.

I have been 22, 40, and 45.

We want what you want. To look as good as we can. It is true some men just let themselves go . We dont respect them .

Just like you dont respect guys your age who are slobs. Its no different.

Here is the major difference in my opinion.

At 22 most guys my age had all their hair, so not having it was a complete disadvantage.

At 47 most men my age do not have a full head of hair, so having it is a huge advantage.

So take whatever break you can get, at any age.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    You will care at 47, even at 77. You just don't know it yet.
    Yeah your right, I didn't think I woukd care now.

Yeah you would think by 40s 50s etc you wouldnt care about going bald but some do sadly...i mean i wont cause i dont now at 22 hell i didnt at 18 but some do care they see hair as their image and it seems like they are losing a limb...it is a shame cause hair shouldnt matter that much...dont care how the media etc etc makes it seem so either...can you look better with hair? sure but not by much i bet.
    Hair makes or breaks most otherwise goodlooking men

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Here is the thing.

You are 22. You have never been 40 or 50 or 60 .

I cant speak for 50 or 60 year old men .What they want or dont want.

I have been 22, 40, and 45.

We want what you want. To look as good as we can. It is true some men just let themselves go . We dont respect them .

Just like you dont respect guys your age who are slobs. Its no different.

Here is the major difference in my opinion.

At 22 most guys my age had all their hair, so not having it was a complete disadvantage.

At 47 most men my age do not have a full head of hair, so having it is a huge advantage.

So take whatever break you can get, at any age.

All i know is for me by age 40, 50 etc etc i wont care about my hair cause i dont care now...it be weird to have hair cause it has been so long without it...it be natural to me sort of speak to look in the mirror to see a bald guy it is becoming like that now at 22...while some men will be worrying at 22 or 40 or 50 etc i be to busy doing something else like shaving it.

I cant speak for others though never said i could but you would think by 40 etc they wouldnt care but sadly thats not the case they shouldnt do either what ever age but some are easily lead to think otherwise cause of media well not media i should say society.

I have heard many guys in their 20's say if I could keep my hair till I'm 30 then I would be happy. I thought that also when I was in my 20's. Now at 37 I still want as much hair as I can keep.

For all the guys who shave and are happy and don't care, good for you. That is the best solution for guys that can look in the mirror and be happy with a bald head.

All i know is for me by age 40, 50 etc etc i wont care about my hair cause i dont care now...it be weird to have hair cause it has been so long without it...it be natural to me sort of speak to look in the mirror to see a bald guy it is becoming like that now at 22...while some men will be worrying at 22 or 40 or 50 etc i be to busy doing something else like shaving it.

I cant speak for others though never said i could but you would think by 40 etc they wouldnt care but sadly thats not the case they shouldnt do either what ever age but some are easily lead to think otherwise cause of media well not media i should say society.
    You dont know that for certain but its reasonable to assume since you dont mind now.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    You dont know that for certain but its reasonable to assume since you dont mind now.

But why would i care? that age you expect to lose it while the age i am now you would expect me to moan etc cause im young...so if im fine now i know for damn sure i be fine when im older.

But why would i care? that age you expect to lose it while the age i am now you would expect me to moan etc cause im young...so if im fine now i know for damn sure i be fine when im older.
    I do think there are guys out their who don't care n I have meet some. Some guys are just really confident and don't wry about it. I have not meet in shorter. Guys like that tho..most are taller.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I have heard many guys in their 20's say if I could keep my hair till I'm 30 then I would be happy. I thought that also when I was in my 20's. Now at 37 I still want as much hair as I can keep.

For all the guys who shave and are happy and don't care, good for you. That is the best solution for guys that can look in the mirror and be happy with a bald head.
    Yes I was the same way and I find it weird how as you get older the ages you thought were "old" are not anymore. The harder thing about the 30's is that you are at the age where you can still look quite young and healthy but with hairloss you start to look older than you actually are (generally) and you fell like you are losing your youth.

yeah i was one of those guys who at 18 said if i can hang on til 30 i'll be fine but now at 28 i'm worrying more than ever about it and don't think that's going to somehow magically stop in a couple years. if i were married or had a steady gf it would be different but i'm not so i need any advantage possible, also i look horrific with short hair and pretty good with longer hair.

but yeah all you young dudes need to realize you're definitely gonna be worrying about mpb at 30.