+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by akai View Post
    ..and? Doesn't mean I'm going to stop treating my hair loss and hitting the gym.

What i mean is...wait i copy what you typed "Also, I don't think I'll stop caring if I get married. Never understood the mentality of people who let themselves go just because they get married. I want my gf, wife, or whomever I'm sleeping with to be attracted to me. " THIS is why i said what i said.

I know what you guys mean, 24 and NW1 here...ugh!

Jk Jk. I'm 24 and diffusing to NW3. I can relate though, I'm 5'6" and slender framed. I've been eating and lifting like crazy to get my weight up and bulk up, but my frames kind of small, even if I get jacked, ill be "jacked for a small guy".

Anyway, so many women look over you (no pun intended) for being short, it's ridiculous. Add balding on top of that and it can feel impossible for a woman to be interested in you. Just keep trying and well all find someone eventually, if you keep your eyes open

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcoffee View Post
    I know what you guys mean, 24 and NW1 here...ugh!

Jk Jk. I'm 24 and diffusing to NW3. I can relate though, I'm 5'6" and slender framed. I've been eating and lifting like crazy to get my weight up and bulk up, but my frames kind of small, even if I get jacked, ill be "jacked for a small guy".

Anyway, so many women look over you (no pun intended) for being short, it's ridiculous. Add balding on top of that and it can feel impossible for a woman to be interested in you. Just keep trying and well all find someone eventually, if you keep your eyes open
    goto leglengtheningforum dot com

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    So why is the OP single?
    Strange I don't know. I been on a streak latley with my hair at its worse state it has been in forever. I have been letting my nw3 shine. 2 weekends ago made out with 2 girls in Vegas. A cple night ago picked up a girl at a local bar and fooled around which led to some sexual stuff. She was hot and funningly enough she asked me "how can you be single." It kind of hit me that I have been taking this hairloss thing to serious. She was attracted to me because I am in good shape, confident (I fake it well), good job, nice place, car etc. Hair has not even been brought up although she thought I was older than I am. I am starting to care less about that kind if stuff.. It is just not the mans job. Staying in good shape and keeping focused on your career path is the best things I think. Treating your hair is good and I'm going to keep doing that. Feels good to be back in the game it has been awhile lol

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    goto leglengtheningforum dot com
    Sure thing bro

I think a lot of guys on here really underestimate how important personality. Honestly a lot of times girls dont care nearly as much as you think if you just talk to them and they like who are you. Not all the time though of course

Quote Originally Posted by Mcgunther View Post
    Strange I don't know. I been on a streak latley with my hair at its worse state it has been in forever. I have been letting my nw3 shine. 2 weekends ago made out with 2 girls in Vegas. A cple night ago picked up a girl at a local bar and fooled around which led to some sexual stuff. She was hot and funningly enough she asked me "how can you be single." It kind of hit me that I have been taking this hairloss thing to serious. She was attracted to me because I am in good shape, confident (I fake it well), good job, nice place, car etc. Hair has not even been brought up although she thought I was older than I am. I am starting to care less about that kind if stuff.. It is just not the mans job. Staying in good shape and keeping focused on your career path is the best things I think. Treating your hair is good and I'm going to keep doing that. Feels good to be back in the game it has been awhile lol
    I am not trying to rain on your parade, but women will tell us all kinds of things to get the weenie. Just like we tell them anything we think they want to hear to get access to the sweet spot.

Here is a good way to put it. You are a swinging stud -great. Why not make it even better by doing the best you can with your hair ? At least try to do your best. It does matter, even if the ladies wont admit it

Remember, no woman has ever looked fat in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    I am 47 and I started my surgeries a NW3.

I am now a NW2 but its still too thin for my liking in the front. I will probably need another procedure but I am also thinking about the SMP to darken the scalp so it looks thicker.
    That's a very interesting thought drybone and one I've often given consideration to. But do you really think that SMP can give the appearance of a fuller head of hair in any way? After all they are just dots as opposed to hairs growing out at the same length as your natural hairs, so wouldn't the person still look thinner than a natural head of hair, but with the exception of a darker scalp than those who had HT's, but did not also have SMP?

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    That's a very interesting thought drybone and one I've often given consideration to. But do you really think that SMP can give the appearance of a fuller head of hair in any way? After all they are just dots as opposed to hairs growing out at the same length as your natural hairs, so wouldn't the person still look thinner than a natural head of hair, but with the exception of a darker scalp than those who had HT's, but did not also have SMP?
    Very good point Dav

I agree that when we envision a 'tatoo' we think of dots of ink in between thin 4 inch strands of hair .

But its not how they roll anymore. They design it like a tatoo. A tatoo of hair growing out of your head. minuscule hairs about 2mm long if that. It looks cool.

Check it out...........http://smpclinic.com.au/gallery/

Now I would do it as a young man. I am 47 now and the only worry I have is I have a bunch of hair now. Its going to go white and the tattoo would need to be a different shade when I am 65. Unless I wanna dye my hair forever.

Before I suffered from hair loss - I didnt even notice balding men let alone people who were NW 2/3/4/5 etc.... now I suffer from hair loss I notice even guys years younger than me who are NW2 LOL.