+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default NW3, 31 and single it is lame...

My story. Started losing my hair at about 15, went on propecia at 19 was likely a NW2 at the time. From 20-25 progressed to a 2.5 or more, kept it short didn't think about it much. At 26 I joined the military and moved to Europe. Spent the last of my 20's partying and chasing foreign girls..I had my fun but my hair got worse, smoke a bit and now have some wrinkles..almost engaged a girl from Ecuador which I wish I would have now. I'm passing a NW3 at the moment. I just started DUT, rogaine, biotin and Nizoral. Stopped smoking and am in great physical shape. The hair thing is getting to me though I feel like my good days are past n I am just an ol man now who has his memories. The women back in the states are much more stuck up and I generally don't feel like I'm ok looking enough to land a pretty one...I'm 5'7" also. I have kind of disconnected recently..just stopped going out, and have been working out 6 days a week, eating crazy healthy and working on keeping my skin healthy and feel like I'm waiting until I feel acceptable to go out and live myife. How do you guys get past it? I shaved my head bald for a month too and it actually wasn't terrible but had some bad reactions none the less and started to grow it back. I actually want to get a study gf, get married..have kids the whole lot but feel like my hair and height are going to hold me back. I'm not rich either, military pays ok, but not really enough.

31 years old, you are still in your prime. Perfect age to settle down and have kids. 5'7" isn't that bad. You are in shape, eating right taking care of yourself. I would say the only issue you have is the hair loss, if it even is an issue. How do you think you looked with a shaved head? If you think you look good, then eff everybody else. If the people that had a bad reaction were people you know, they were probably just shocked with the new hair style. Maybe you can try a 2 guard, might be less shocking.

If you are not ready to go bald keep up with the treatments and hope for the best.

C'mon man, you're 31, plus it sounds like you have lived a decent life until now because you have psyched yourself into this self pity school girl crap. Is your problem your hair, your wrinkles, your height or your age? I think your problem is that you're not Thor and you think you deserve to be. What is it you really want? You want to get married and have kids, but only if she is pretty? You said that you don't feel like you're ok looking enough to land a pretty one. WTH. You have the same sense of entitlement that you are worried others will have about you. How many girls have you overlooked because they did not meet your standards?

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    31 years old, you are still in your prime. Perfect age to settle down and have kids. 5'7" isn't that bad. You are in shape, eating right taking care of yourself. I would say the only issue you have is the hair loss, if it even is an issue. How do you think you looked with a shaved head? If you think you look good, then eff everybody else. If the people that had a bad reaction were people you know, they were probably just shocked with the new hair style. Maybe you can try a 2 guard, might be less shocking.

If you are not ready to go bald keep up with the treatments and hope for the best.
    It wasn't bad shaved, my head had a nice shape and face have a good jawline...the main problem is I am really white and have lighter features...blonde hair, blue eyes etc. the shaved head I think is better for guys with tan/darker skin. The reactions were good and bad..had some girls line it, tell me I am hot had some others comment on it asking me why I'm bald and I look like neo natzi...one lady thought I was 45 wtf? Most ppl still thought I was a cple years younger but overall just felt wasn't ready for it..may as well enjoy my hair while I can. At least I know now I can kind of pull it off..brings a lil peace to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by hairlessM View Post
    C'mon man, you're 31, plus it sounds like you have lived a decent life until now because you have psyched yourself into this self pity school girl crap. Is your problem your hair, your wrinkles, your height or your age? I think your problem is that you're not Thor and you think you deserve to be. What is it you really want? You want to get married and have kids, but only if she is pretty? You said that you don't feel like you're ok looking enough to land a pretty one. WTH. You have the same sense of entitlement that you are worried others will have about you. How many girls have you overlooked because they did not meet your standards?
    Well it is all those things really..guess that is how ageing is I messed up with the skin for partying too much, I'm working on getting rid of those wrinkles under my eyes now..that is my fault. The hair n the height well yah I hate that. As far as girls I always dated pretty ones, don't necessarily fell entitled but I work really hard at my job, at the gym, school work etc. I feel that I should go for what I am attracted to and not settle.. but I think women think the sane way so why pick me when she can get a guy who is taller, has all the hair and makes more money? I won't give up but felt down about it lately.

Try being a NW 5/6 at 22

Same here, NW5 at 24. You have it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Try being a NW 5/6 at 22
    There has been many times when I have thought it would have been much easier to not have a choice and just move on..it is a constant thorn in the side that I don't want to pull out.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Same here, NW5 at 24. You have it easy.
    I understand but it effected me so much mentally then I may have well as been.

NW3 21, yay.

Now let's stop with the dick measuring contest; none of us have it easy.