+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bald Truth

Default The Bald Truth

So here we are in 2013, and I hate to say it but we have nothing coming down the pipe line as far as any of these companies. That is the truth. The best thing we have right now is what Dr. Nigams is doing. Other than that there really isn't much to be excited about for at LEAST the next 10 years.

As far as drugs go for maintenance, CB still appears to be the best thing we have once a proper vehicle is found. Regrowth? Uhhh.

From what I have gathered over the last 4 months browsing this site, doing all the research I can, is this... For those who have lost a lot of hair, the best way to get your hair back is still surgery. It's not ideal, but you can always get a nice dense packing of the NW 2-4 area, a hairline, and then a system behind it. Worst thing that happens is you shave it down and still have stubble to frame your face. Quality affordable hair transplants are being done outside the USA. We have a long long long way to go before this curse is cured.

Whatever you do, try and make a plan. Stick with it and try and smile. Best of luck to all my balding brothers.

Thanks. This post is revolutionary. Really, the information you've just divulged will change everything.

Grim times then. I gave up and shaved my head last week. Absolutely hate looking in the mirror now and feel ridiculous.
    Wish this shit had a cure now.

agreed. we're probably a year away from scarless hair transplants and maybe something like Niagam's donor doubling. we're 5-10 from either a good working drug or hair multiplication/stem cell. if you can get by with surgery, then do that and just live life till you can get it fully thickened up.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Thanks. This post is revolutionary. Really, the information you've just divulged will change everything.
    nice, man. glad I could help!

I'm frustrated just as much as the next man or women, but to say nothing is coming down the pipe and to throw numbers out there is pointless. We're not the experts, or know what's happening right now in the labs. It's best to stay away from this forum, it'll make you go balder.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I'm frustrated just as much as the next man or women, but to say nothing is coming down the pipe and to throw numbers out there is pointless. We're not the experts, or know what's happening right now in the labs. It's best to stay away from this forum, it'll make you go balder.
    that's my point. I think we all know nothing is coming soon.