+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    No go straight to your gp and ask him for a script of propecia or proscar generic, buy some nizoral shampoo and rogaine 5 percent from the chemist, don't be ashamed to ask your gp most young men are on propecia
    Do you reckon most young men are on it? I would have thought not but thinking about it now I've seen a few of my friends' hair loss stop right in its tracks while my own hair continues to disappear like a forest fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    Do you reckon most young men are on it?.
    Of course they're not, dont be rediculous. What a weird little "baldness forum" world you are in if you think that most young men are on finasteride.

I'm from the UK and can tell you that 99.9999999% of young men have never heard of finasteride.

Try having ur doctor inspecting ur junk haha talking about hairless was no sweat

As kind of a side note how are we 20 years after propecia and still there is not a single FDA approved topical for MPB yet? It baffles me how such a topical problem needs a dangerous internal medication to treat even decades after knowing how critical androgens are to it all. There are thousands of products that need to penetrate and deliver payloads through skin or other tissue barriers how is vehicle still an issue? Its like every company reinvents the wheel while we wait many years