X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PaddyBateman
    • Aug 2013

Bald Truth new shows - where to find?

Hi,

I normally used YouTube or Podcasts on iTunes to find the latest shows. But on each , the latest is #83 , which was over a month ago. Am presuming there have been some newer shows, so where can I find them?

Thx
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

Hi Paddy'
    Spencer's next show will be this coming Tuesday Oct 29th.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Artista
      Hi Paddy'
      Spencer's next show will be this coming Tuesday Oct 29th.
      Cool, hopefully it will be on my Roku player later this week. I am tired of the 8 minute short clips. Too bad I can't listen live.

Comment

• howers
        • Oct 2013

I can't listen live either hopefully they follow notcoolanymore suggestion

Comment

• PaddyBateman
          • Aug 2013

It's been 5 weeks since the last show - is there a schedule published for when the shows are?

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by PaddyBateman
            It's been 5 weeks since the last show - is there a schedule published for when the shows are?
            It has been way too long since they have done a show. They won't be doing a weekly show anymore and from the looks of it, maybe not even biweekly. It's a shame because I really enjoy the show and I really think many benefit from it. Watching/listening to the show has not only kept me from getting ripped off(again), but I have just learned so much about the industry and potential up and coming treatments. Hearing how others are dealing with this shit also has helped. Hopefully Spencer hasn't given up on the show. I am sure it has saved many men and women over the years.

Until another show is recorded, I will just have to watch the older shows on youtube.

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

Hey everybody,
              Remember that Spencer's Father has been in poor health and so Spence has been flying out to the East Coast quite a bit to be with him.
              That is the only reason why the Live Show has been a bit dormant in the last few weeks.
              Cheers guys..Spencer, I hope all is well

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Artista
                Hey everybody,
                Remember that Spencer's Father has been in poor health and so Spence has been flying out to the East Coast quite a bit to be with him.
                That is the only reason why the Live Show has been a bit dormant in the last few weeks.
                Cheers guys..Spencer, I hope all is well
                Yeah, I was thinking he must be out of town visiting his dad. The other night I was watching "The Free For ALL" show, I believe it was from mid November and Spencer said that the Bald Show had run its course and that he would not be doing the shows as frequently(every week). It sounded like he wouldn't be even doing them every other week. Maybe I misunderstood. I hope so.

Comment

Working...