• HairBane
    • Apr 2013

jesus christ, this thread's gone downhill

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by HairBane
      jesus christ, this thread's gone downhill
      Wow indeed. Guys this is a thread about the solution for MPB, not regarding AA. Please create another thread to discuss that.

Comment

• moore
        • Jun 2012

Hello

Hello guys,

just want to share this with you

I know, nothing to do with future treatments, but I found it kind of comforting.
        And I usually do not post anything very useful, apart from my opinions..!

I know one day we will beat it. The solution is inside every one of us, in our body. Sometimes I wish we and the whole research community involved in hairloss were one family, sharing ideas and freely helping each other out.
        Waiting for that day, we struggle and cry.
        There are days when each one of us feels down, and I personally feels that a portion of society will keep on making fun out of both our genetic defect AND our attempts to fix it, which is one sad thing. But the other sadder approach is the 'sour grapes' of people posting online. Baldness is bad no matter what, since you CANNOT CHOOSE.

On day maybe we will meet all toghether for a drink, smiling at this moments, when we didn't know where the solution was.

Comment

• Sogeking
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by moore
          Hello guys,

just want to share this with you

I know, nothing to do with future treatments, but I found it kind of comforting.
          And I usually do not post anything very useful, apart from my opinions..!

I know one day we will beat it. The solution is inside every one of us, in our body. Sometimes I wish we and the whole research community involved in hairloss were one family, sharing ideas and freely helping each other out.
          Waiting for that day, we struggle and cry.
          There are days when each one of us feels down, and I personally feels that a portion of society will keep on making fun out of both our genetic defect AND our attempts to fix it, which is one sad thing. But the other sadder approach is the 'sour grapes' of people posting online. Baldness is bad no matter what, since you CANNOT CHOOSE.

On day maybe we will meet all toghether for a drink, smiling at this moments, when we didn't know where the solution was.
          Here's hoping, man. Here's hoping.

But yes, trust me, this goes beyond just growing hair. Imagine if you are faced with a cold hard truth (a problem) and there is nothing you can do about solving the problem, until you actually do. And on that day you gained the hair and you have beaten something that was almost impossible to beat.

It is not just about hair, it is about solving ones problems and proudly marching forward!

We will beat it, I just don't want to beat it when I'm 40 years old...

Comment

Working...