+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr. Nigam's Hair Multiplication

I just wanted to draw attention to the fact that Dr. Nigam is currently poised in a unique position to make effective hair multiplication a reality. He has the laboratory, the staff, the money, the interest, and the theoretical understanding, as well as having insider access to information/discussion with Jahoda and other cutting edge researchers in the field through various conferences and industry connections. Right now, according to his website, the ratio of efficacy for his current technique is 50:30:20 for effective:moderate:ineffective.

I know everyone's focusing on his hair doubling technique currently, due to the attention it's getting from Dr. Mwamba, but I feel more of a focus should be on hair multiplication at this time. Dr. Nigam is based in India, a place where stem cell treatments on humans are not tightly restricted. But this may not be the case for long, as perhaps in as soon as a few months, legislation may come in to place.

If Dr. Nigam could let us know what he's currently trying to improve his hair multiplication techniques in the short time that he has remaining, based on any new insights he's gotten from his research and conferences, that would be interesting. If anyone else has any research they could suggest to Nigam, that would be useful too.

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post

If anyone else has any research they could suggest to Nigam, that would be useful too.
    pfffffft… it would be the same thing if an inventor of a sophisticated brand new atom bomb would share his findings and engineering designs with Al-Qaeda.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    pfffffft… it would be the same thing if an inventor of a sophisticated brand new atom bomb would share his findings and engineering designs with Al-Qaeda.
    You think your life will be jeopardized if D. Nigam shares his findings?

Nah. Jahoda is the researcher and he's years away from a cosmetic viable solution. I wouldn't get my hopes up too much for the short term. It's only going to lead to the cynism you see here so much.