+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cb 0301

Default Cb 0301

I been using pre-mixed CB i got from iron dragon for 1 month n half. I think it has been working for my hair, been noticing hair getting darker. I haven't had any sexual sides or major enough for me to note them. I am having issues with deep sleep. I applied some cb at night and experienced some vivid dreams. Of course, in my case it is mostly nightmares(PTSD) as typical whenever i remember dreaming. The crazy part is that it would go from nightmare to a nightmare. The nightmares feel so real. This kind of happens every time i apply cb.

My question for CB users:

Have any of you been experiencing vivid dreaming sides from cb?

I apply it every 3 days, is that enought?

Any other sides anyone else noted?

Wow this brings back memories . Look at the hairloss talk thread I posted about this !! I had night scares

Default CB sides

Yeah, I did notice more vivid dreams when I applied CB (wasnt from iron dragon). I think maybe it does disrupt deep sleep, which sucks, but maybe applying it in the morning is the answer. I didnt get nightmares, but definitely had more intense dreams and felt less rested. Better than fin, which makes my balls hurt and my head feel depressed and crappy. Bottom line is there's no such thing as a side effect free drug. looks like the new follicle forming technology will eventually be the real answer, but I'm guessing we got 30 plus years until anything pans out from that commercially, I mean it took them 40 years just to get the hair to grow, imagine how long its gonna take for them to get it to grow properly and cosmetically. This condition is pretty much a lost cause for our generation i think, unless you're desperate enough to get a hair transplant, maybe nigams won't be overhyping(doubtful) and transplants may actually be decent in the near future.

Is CB from Iron Dragon even worth trying at this point considering what we know about this topical right now?

I want to try it but I have had sides with RU and FIN. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this as a last minute attempt to save what's left of my hair.

I had vivid dreams while on MSM. I remember fighting a tiger in a jungle, it felt so real, I was really athletic and it was basically an intense 50-50 fight. I also dreamed of distant memories that actually happened when I was a child, that I had long forgotten about. I think MSM probably has some kind of side effect that sharpens your memory or mind. I don't remember having any nightmares while on it. I haven't had nightmares since I was a child.

So has it worked on stopping hairloss? They selling it I might order it .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    So has it worked on stopping hairloss? They selling it I might order it .
    I believe it is working. Still too early to make a proper assessment. I came from RU due to having too many sides such as red eyes and brain fog.

i use derm roller, minox, then cb. Cb every 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by ge77inhigh View Post
    I believe it is working. Still too early to make a proper assessment. I came from RU due to having too many sides such as red eyes and brain fog.

i use derm roller, minox, then cb. Cb every 3 days.
    This the iron dragon stuff right? I have their pdg2 blockers as back up as their pdg2 blockers are working on my fiends hairloss stopping it from falling he uses it every other day 2 squirts. I might order this CB as their products seem to be legit as I'm sure my work friend won't lie.

yes the cb woks, staythick order it bro

Do you think cosmo will reveal anything more about the vehicle they're using through their trials or patents? Did they say much about the acne vehicle?