Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ge77inhigh
    • May 2013

Cb 0301

I been using pre-mixed CB i got from iron dragon for 1 month n half. I think it has been working for my hair, been noticing hair getting darker. I haven't had any sexual sides or major enough for me to note them. I am having issues with deep sleep. I applied some cb at night and experienced some vivid dreams. Of course, in my case it is mostly nightmares(PTSD) as typical whenever i remember dreaming. The crazy part is that it would go from nightmare to a nightmare. The nightmares feel so real. This kind of happens every time i apply cb.

My question for CB users:

Have any of you been experiencing vivid dreaming sides from cb?

I apply it every 3 days, is that enought?

Any other sides anyone else noted?
  • lilpauly
    • Feb 2012

Wow this brings back memories . Look at the hairloss talk thread I posted about this !! I had night scares

Comment

• sdsurfin
      • Sep 2013

CB sides

Yeah, I did notice more vivid dreams when I applied CB (wasnt from iron dragon). I think maybe it does disrupt deep sleep, which sucks, but maybe applying it in the morning is the answer. I didnt get nightmares, but definitely had more intense dreams and felt less rested. Better than fin, which makes my balls hurt and my head feel depressed and crappy. Bottom line is there's no such thing as a side effect free drug. looks like the new follicle forming technology will eventually be the real answer, but I'm guessing we got 30 plus years until anything pans out from that commercially, I mean it took them 40 years just to get the hair to grow, imagine how long its gonna take for them to get it to grow properly and cosmetically. This condition is pretty much a lost cause for our generation i think, unless you're desperate enough to get a hair transplant, maybe nigams won't be overhyping(doubtful) and transplants may actually be decent in the near future.

Comment

• StayThick
        • Oct 2012

Is CB from Iron Dragon even worth trying at this point considering what we know about this topical right now?

I want to try it but I have had sides with RU and FIN. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this as a last minute attempt to save what's left of my hair.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
          • Jan 2011

I had vivid dreams while on MSM. I remember fighting a tiger in a jungle, it felt so real, I was really athletic and it was basically an intense 50-50 fight. I also dreamed of distant memories that actually happened when I was a child, that I had long forgotten about. I think MSM probably has some kind of side effect that sharpens your memory or mind. I don't remember having any nightmares while on it. I haven't had nightmares since I was a child.

Comment

• Jazz1
            Inactive
            • Aug 2012

So has it worked on stopping hairloss? They selling it I might order it .

Comment

• ge77inhigh
              • May 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
              So has it worked on stopping hairloss? They selling it I might order it .
              I believe it is working. Still too early to make a proper assessment. I came from RU due to having too many sides such as red eyes and brain fog.

i use derm roller, minox, then cb. Cb every 3 days.

Comment

• Jazz1
                Inactive
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by ge77inhigh
                I believe it is working. Still too early to make a proper assessment. I came from RU due to having too many sides such as red eyes and brain fog.

This the iron dragon stuff right? I have their pdg2 blockers as back up as their pdg2 blockers are working on my fiends hairloss stopping it from falling he uses it every other day 2 squirts. I might order this CB as their products seem to be legit as I'm sure my work friend won't lie.

Comment

• Cob984
                  • Sep 2012

yes the cb woks, staythick order it bro

Comment

• HairBane
                    • Apr 2013

Do you think cosmo will reveal anything more about the vehicle they're using through their trials or patents? Did they say much about the acne vehicle?

Comment

• Desmond84
                      • Oct 2012

Here's what I've been thinking about. Androgen receptors on our face and in our scalp are both located in the same depth somewhere in the dermal layer. So if the face cream they're making for acne is working, we should use the exact same formula for our hair until we find out what the formula for their hair solution is!

It's gonna be messy I know. But it works...that's all that matters

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Desmond84
                        Here's what I've been thinking about. Androgen receptors on our face and in our scalp are both located in the same depth somewhere in the dermal layer. So if the face cream they're making for acne is working, we should use the exact same formula for our hair until we find out what the formula for their hair solution is!

It's gonna be messy I know. But it works...that's all that matters
                        Will we need a prescription to buy the acne cream , also when will this be released?

Comment

• StayThick
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Cob984
                          yes the cb woks, staythick order it bro
                          Cob didn't you have sides on Iron Dragon's CB like weight gain? Similar to fin.

If that's the case I will NOT purchase. After over 2 years I finally shed all that Propecia induced girl weight. I'm getting closer at 28 years old to being in the best shape of my life. I would hate to purchase this stuff and get weight gain/skin atrophy. I think I might wait on this, although I'm getting desperate.

Comment

• StayThick
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by ge77inhigh

How much are you applying... 1ml?

I also got red eyes and brain fog on RU. Hmmm CB might be the answer for me. Why every 3 days though?

Comment

• ge77inhigh
                              • May 2013

Originally posted by StayThick
                              How much are you applying... 1ml?

I also got red eyes and brain fog on RU. Hmmm CB might be the answer for me. Why every 3 days though?
                              The 3 days application was from CB trial. I am using iron dragon pre-mixed cb. i believe it is 50/50 pg/ethanol solution. I apply little more than 1ml. I just make sure all the effected area is covered. It was pretty cheap from Iron Dragon about 50 dollars. Not sure about it's purity, but i believe Iron Dragon is respected source.

Comment

Working...