+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default The importance of exams (Blood test) to test new products.

To friends who are in this fight ( and maybe are getting tired , and I ) .

Not long ago, I decided to try a supplement called Triazole . On the Internet , there are many reviews and rating of the product is high.

How much is " guessing " especially by those who use the things and do exams , I decided to test the product , but using my methods and doing the right thing , ie , tests (and make a blood test) to confirm all this blah blah blah .

For you to understand what it is the Triazole :

" Triazole ™ represents a revolution for the sports nutrition industry . Never before has an anti - estrogen been so powerful . Triazole ™ The formula is based on a powerful natural aromatase inhibitor that simultaneously acts to protect the liver and provides antioxidant support whole body "

Come on, what does it all mean ? Means that if an anti - estrogen , it would be very interesting to associate it with the use of Finasteride , because it would reduce significantly the risk of any kind of problemas by the fall of DHT . The testo would be left by the fall of DHT would be converted to 17 - beta estradiol and that would be excellent, the best of two worlds . Daria to lower DHT without compromising the rest and this would decrease the risk of side effects with the use of Fina , my goal .

Let the results , see my table :
    (My table is in Portuguese, but it is simple to understand.)

The 17 - Beta estradiol which was to have downloaded , rose no less than 157 %!

Testo which was to have gone up, continued exactly the same level .

The DHT was up 51 ​​% .

Summary :
    The product did anything happen contrary to what was promised . This with several " personal opinions " on the internet saying that had excellent results and so on.

Of course people react in different ways with the drugs , but as I watch this forum that many people test various products Anti - DHT and say that no improvements are taking exams attest to , it is clear that it is very easy to be deceived by the placebo effect .

Actually , I did not see even one comment stating that the product on the Internet ( Triazole ) instead of lowering estrogen as it was to happen , not only as increased nearly doubled .

Likewise the Saw Palmetto which promises download the DHT and I tested with tests for 2 months and increased my DHT, Kératene was also tested showing increased DHT , this product did not fulfill the promise of lowering the 17 - Beta Estradiol , the contrary . The Thin as was to be expected really fulfilled its role (all checks made at Frischmann Aisengart probably one of the best in Brazil ) .

At the time of the exams with Saw Palmetto and Kératene there were even questions about whether there would be wrong lab tests ( both of which are believed for example, that Saw Palmetto was a substitute for Fina with the power to reduce the DHT ) , which was subsequently verified that there was no error in the laboratory. Examinations with Kératene were also questioned and because of that were made in duplicate to authenticate it really was that, not only did not reduce DHT as increased .

Here is a tip, if you are using Saw Palmetto , Kératene , Fine, or will test any product that says promote a change in these hormones that interest us much , do exams .

Eyes open.

Interesting, no comments. I guess the fear generated by posting here. Rare are the participants of this forum who perform blood tests.

What about armidex ? My gp said sides for males can be thyroid cancer with armidex you know anything about this?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    What about armidex ? My gp said sides for males can be thyroid cancer with armidex you know anything about this?
    About Arimidex I can not say, never tested. Said to be good. Another supplement that promises the same thing and I've test is ARIMATEST and had no result also.

Quote Originally Posted by JulioGP View Post
    About Arimidex I can not say, never tested. Said to be good. Another supplement that promises the same thing and I've test is ARIMATEST and had no result also.
    So basically your saying supplements don't do anything. To lower estrogen?

Exactly. These supplements do not work, at least the ones I tested.

Another myth of a product on the internet promising something that fails. There is no control over supplements, they are sold without FDA approval, there is no need for compromise and "make it work" by companies.

Well I'm trying to see what Dr. Glenn Charles says about armidex since my gp scared me saying thyroid cancer is a side effect, Julio are you a gp do you have access to check side effects from armidex!

There's no way we check the side effects of Arimidex in this way, as it can occur in some and not in others.

As Arimidex is a drug (recognized by the FDA) is different from a Kératene, Saw Palmetto, triazole and so on. I believe that the results actually appear with the Arimidex, but in terms of side effects, only testing.

Hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by JulioGP View Post
    There's no way we check the side effects of Arimidex in this way, as it can occur in some and not in others.

As Arimidex is a drug (recognized by the FDA) is different from a Kératene, Saw Palmetto, triazole and so on. I believe that the results actually appear with the Arimidex, but in terms of side effects, only testing.

Hugs.
    I mean what you have access to at work like my gp how he went on his computer and looked up the sides of armidex can't you do the same are you a gp?

What's the big push for blood test with drugs like finasteride?

the goal of the drug is not to lower blood dht, it's to lower the dht effecting hair follicles. While I understand that blood dht leads to follicles, etc, you're chasing the smoke and not the fire here, right? I've spoken to two or three doctors who have said getting blood tests will not necessarily test the effectiveness of the drug, only what happens to your hair will show how it's working for you.