What dosage form of CB-03-01 would you like Cosmo Pharmaceuticals to develop?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brunobald
    • Jul 2013

Timed release micro pellets would be pretty sweet.

Comment

• simba
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by baldnotbeautiful
      i dont understand the point of this post. obviously, if every option worked the same way...a shampoo would be easiest.
      Yeah I agree, I voted liquid because that would mean it would be maximally absorbed, with a shampoo theres a chance id wash most of it away before it could do its thing henced rendering it less effective.

Of course if they all worked as good as each other, then id like it to be a shampoo.

Comment

• Cob984
        • Sep 2012

I just cant handle cb in eth/pg, tried iron dragon too, same sides, narrowing of shoulder, increased bloat on stomach, fk this

i have some super absorbing scalp or something cause clearly the AR is not being blocked in my head only

Comment

• clandestine
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Cob984
          I just cant handle cb in eth/pg, tried iron dragon too, same sides, narrowing of shoulder, increased bloat on stomach, fk this

i have some super absorbing scalp or something cause clearly the AR is not being blocked in my head only
          Cob; CB isn't supposed to have sides.

Where did you buy from?

Comment

• simba
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by clandestine
            Cob; CB isn't supposed to have sides.

Where did you buy from?
            He claimed "narrowing of shoulder" as a side effect, I think hes imagining things.

Comment

• Cob984
              • Sep 2012

stfu idiot, your shoulders have the highest number of androgen receptors on your body, by narrowing i mean loss of mass there, and buildup of fat on lower abdomen, its not an overnight effect but it starts building in my body with everyday use of the cb,
              This only happens in eth/pg and not with kb, i once put 30mg of cb in kb solution and it didnt give me any sides
              unfortunatelythe kb doesnt work either, it s a useless vehicle for cb, dont waste your money trying it,

this is so damn frustrating because my libido is largely fine, no brain fog, nothing, but it fks my body shape

I bought cb from idragon and kane both

Comment

• cichlidfort
                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Cob984
                stfu idiot, your shoulders have the highest number of androgen receptors on your body, by narrowing i mean loss of mass there, and buildup of fat on lower abdomen, its not an overnight effect
                I'll back Cob984 up on this one, it's completely true. Hence why you see a lot of body builders that are on roids with huge traps and delts. Upper chest too.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ar50
                  Maybe a bit off topic but does this Cb-03-01 really work?
                  and what are the side effects ? beacause i could use propecia but we all know what the side effects are.

so if this Cb-03-01 is just like propecia without the side effects i would use it.

like if i only lose weight or have head ache, i wouldnt bother it and use it but if my penis stops working or my balls shrink, i would not use it.
                  If CB is like Propecia at all, then it's pointless for me, or any one who doesn't get finasteride side effects, to get crazy about it. Propecia, on average, just slows down hair loss.

Comment

• cichlidfort
                    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                    If CB is like Propecia at all, then it's pointless for me, or any one who doesn't get finasteride side effects, to get crazy about it. Propecia, on average, just slows down hair loss.

When is this new and improved CB suppose to be coming out? Because Fin is the stone age medicine!

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                      • Jan 2011

No idea, 5 years?

Comment

Working...