+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I just had SMP

Quote Originally Posted by Number47 View Post
    Hey sausage you had the permanent kind? I keep hearing that this will turn blue and i don't know what to believe anymore. Then i hear that the temporary might fade unevenly and you might look ridiculous unless you go and do a touch up and then you might end up touching it up every 6 months or sooner!

Whats with all these mate? What do you think?
    Ive never heard that about temporary and I've read a shitload about it. 2 of the most reknown hair clinics are doing it now so it must work pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    Ive never heard that about temporary and I've read a shitload about it. 2 of the most reknown hair clinics are doing it now so it must work pretty well.
    There was a link on another forum that a patient posted. I tried just now to find it but it was removed by the moderator. It showed some nasty pics from temporary SMP and it was saying that you cant use lazer if things go wrong like the temporary. The stuff were written by HIS clinic to give its own arguments against the temporary option so i dont know how much of this info can be trusted. But it certainly gave another dimension to the things we know and it was a good read.

Its main effect...

I was scared of the permanent option and now it scared me from the temporary as well..

Quote Originally Posted by Number47 View Post
    There was a link on another forum that a patient posted. I tried just now to find it but it was removed by the moderator. It showed some nasty pics from temporary SMP and it was saying that you cant use lazer if things go wrong like the temporary. The stuff were written by HIS clinic to give its own arguments against the temporary option so i dont know how much of this info can be trusted. But it certainly gave another dimension to the things we know and it was a good read.

Its main effect...

I was scared of the permanent option and now it scared me from the temporary as well..
    There is nothing wrong with SMP. The odds of something going wrong with this kind of procedure is virtually nill. I guess its the same as having any procedure done.

But your continual warnings about how dangerous it can be over and over are duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post

But your continual warnings about how dangerous it can be over and over are duly noted.

Listen Kiddo some of us don't shop as easily as you or trust like you. I would never have the permanent but that doesn't mean i am gonna jump to the temporary care free cause the ones that offer it tell me so, or because some "drybone" tells me the odds of something going wrong are nill.

(by the way i hope you are a young kid as i think you are)

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Man, there are loads of guys understandably pissed off at their hairloss on this forum........

I am telling you that this SMP thing is actually worth looking into. I am not going to fully commit to saying it is the dogs bollocks but will keep you updated, currently all is good and I am already in a ****ing amazing mood and I am only 40% done. I can see a bright future from now on. I already have a positive outlook. I can see my chances of getting a girlfriend hugely increasing after being single for a couple of years, as over the past few years I have self loathed and not had any confidence to ask a single girl out, this will change, I hope to go out on a mission and try to chat up around 10 girls over the coming months and hopefully I have at least 10% success rate, yes 1 girl is enough.
    Lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    I think it does. If I would have gone NW5 or 6 , I would have looked into it.
    I was very surprised at how well it worked from video of guys who had it done.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    I think it does. If I would have gone NW5 or 6 , I would have looked into it.
    I was very surprised at how well it worked from video of guys who had it done.
    Hey drybone, I am contacting you via this thread since private messages are no longer allowed. Anyway, I remember you saying that biotin helped your hair to grow faster. My question: which brand of biotin did you take and where did you buy it from? Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Hey drybone, I am contacting you via this thread since private messages are no longer allowed. Anyway, I remember you saying that biotin helped your hair to grow faster. My question: which brand of biotin did you take and where did you buy it from? Thanks man.
    Biotin DID make my hair grow faster. My fingernails too

However, it doesnt make you have more hair or even thicken it. For me though it was stronger and shiny.

Just go to any store. I go to wall mart here in the US and just go to the dietary supplemant section and get the 10,000 microgram pills. They should still be called Biotin.

See if they improve hair growth. Works for some guys and some dont. Its fairly inexpensive.

p.s.

Why are private messages not allowed anymore?

Thanks for the reply drybone. I was actually curious as to what specific company made the biotin that you take. I bought mine from GNC (GNC brand) and I actually seem to be shedding hair. Then a friend told me that he was skeptical about GNC brands and their ingredients. So if you could tell me which company made your biotin, that would be great? And perhaps what color/kind of container it came in so that I could more easily identify it? Thanks dude, don't mean to burden you too much (-;