+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I just had SMP

Man, there are loads of guys understandably pissed off at their hairloss on this forum........

I am telling you that this SMP thing is actually worth looking into. I am not going to fully commit to saying it is the dogs bollocks but will keep you updated, currently all is good and I am already in a ****ing amazing mood and I am only 40% done. I can see a bright future from now on. I already have a positive outlook. I can see my chances of getting a girlfriend hugely increasing after being single for a couple of years, as over the past few years I have self loathed and not had any confidence to ask a single girl out, this will change, I hope to go out on a mission and try to chat up around 10 girls over the coming months and hopefully I have at least 10% success rate, yes 1 girl is enough.

I think this is going to change me big time. I just need the rest of my treatment to continue the way it has started.

I am already positive about getting a new job, a girlfriend and getting out more. I feel free. I can only hope I remain this positive after the treatment is complete.

Man, follow me on my journey and maybe at least consider getting this done. If you are NW4+ and pissed off about it, **** me you need to get this done.

I thought this SMP shit was a complete no go area a few years back, I can see why others think it is mental, I did!.

Any questions just ask.

Your hair wasn't holding you back.. It was yourself.

SMP doesn't change that.

how close to you have to shave your hair for it to be unnoticeable? Is there a point when the stuble on the sides is visibly thicker or the opposite? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Assemblage23 View Post
    how close to you have to shave your hair for it to be unnoticeable? Is there a point when the stuble on the sides is visibly thicker or the opposite? Thank you!
    This is exactly what I was wondering.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assemblage23 View Post
    Our patient had SMP. I thought he looked great with his head shaved. When he lost more hair, the tattoos showed too much for his taste when his hair grew a little beyond the shaved look. Dr. Cole grafted his frontal area to obscure the dots. Supposedly Trichopigmentation "dots" stay smaller and look more natural than SMP. Nevertheless, insist that an artist does your work. I have seen too many low unnatural looking hairlines on SMP Websites with large dots attempting to simulate hair.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1045 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

I will get a hair system, the whole point of not being bald is having good looking hair to hide any skull shape issues, if your skull is shaped perfectly then yes smp works v/s bald,

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    I will get a hair system, the whole point of not being bald is having good looking hair to hide any skull shape issues, if your skull is shaped perfectly then yes smp works v/s bald,
    It all comes down to personal taste. I would do the SMP but that means you need a perpetual vin deisel shave.

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    If you dont want the hair system and want hair, check out this AMAZING operation .

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.php?albumid=789

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    If you dont want the hair system and want hair, check out this AMAZING operation .

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.php?albumid=789
    If everyone only had that good of hair quality /color for FUE.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Man, there are loads of guys understandably pissed off at their hairloss on this forum........

I am telling you that this SMP thing is actually worth looking into. I am not going to fully commit to saying it is the dogs bollocks but will keep you updated, currently all is good and I am already in a ****ing amazing mood and I am only 40% done. I can see a bright future from now on. I already have a positive outlook. I can see my chances of getting a girlfriend hugely increasing after being single for a couple of years, as over the past few years I have self loathed and not had any confidence to ask a single girl out, this will change, I hope to go out on a mission and try to chat up around 10 girls over the coming months and hopefully I have at least 10% success rate, yes 1 girl is enough.

I think this is going to change me big time. I just need the rest of my treatment to continue the way it has started.

I am already positive about getting a new job, a girlfriend and getting out more. I feel free. I can only hope I remain this positive after the treatment is complete.

Man, follow me on my journey and maybe at least consider getting this done. If you are NW4+ and pissed off about it, **** me you need to get this done.

I thought this SMP shit was a complete no go area a few years back, I can see why others think it is mental, I did!.

Any questions just ask.
    Hey sausage you had the permanent kind? I keep hearing that this will turn blue and i don't know what to believe anymore. Then i hear that the temporary might fade unevenly and you might look ridiculous unless you go and do a touch up and then you might end up touching it up every 6 months or sooner!

Whats with all these mate? What do you think?