+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    thats why i am telling you all Nigam is our hope in the end.....we must focus on him....if he can have 5000graft sessions with 100% regen and repeat in 6 month we are all cured...
    Even if it is'nt 100%, say its the same percentage the other guys got: 5 out of every 7... so roughly 70%, I'd still go in for a procedure and it'd still be plenty for most, or damn near all bald men to at least get back to a respectable norwood level.

Funny how I say respectable... as if we should respect society for mocking baldness?

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    thats why i am telling you all Nigam is our hope in the end.....we must focus on him....if he can have 5000graft sessions with 100% regen and repeat in 6 month we are all cured...
    Dude there is no way he can extract 5000 grafts in one sitting and have 100% regrowth....

That's over 10,000 holes punched into your head in one sitting (if you count recipient). That is way too traumatic to your scalp to foster an environment that could give 100% regrowth.

I 100% guarantee that nigam will not offer 5,000 graft sessions, unless it's to a complete freak of nature with an extravagant donor

Well, you'd still have the high cost of the procedure. Didn't Nigam say somewhere it'd be something like 9 dollar (correct me if I am wrong) a graft because of the big team needed to perform such a procedure?

I know, I really hope Dr. Nigam attempts some of these stem cell procedures RIGHT NOW. This whole 10-15 year timeline on a hair loss cure is absolute horses**t. We need better remedies for hair loss right now. I don't want to live another 10-15 years with this b.s.

Quote Originally Posted by censur View Post
    Do you know anything about these?
    Like in what country they are likely to take place, and how to sign up?
    no idea, sorry. Perhaps you could contact the university - i think it was Durham university?

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I know, I really hope Dr. Nigam attempts some of these stem cell procedures RIGHT NOW. This whole 10-15 year timeline on a hair loss cure is absolute horses**t. We need better remedies for hair loss right now. I don't want to live another 10-15 years with this b.s.
    does Jahoda and the Lady professor have any patent on the technique? maybe other people could try the technique and make it happen sooner.

film

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    that is cruel but we are probably all guilty of making fun of people for being bald, fat, short etc. im sure i laughed at bald people when i was younger before i joined their club
    If you are short AND bald...man that would be a tough pill to swallow. I'd argue God hates me if that applied to me. Going bald sucks man. You should hear people in my office and what they say behind coworkers back regarding there hairloss...especially the women. It would downright make you vomit.

Fortunately for me my hairloss is on the borderline from being slightly noticeable...specifically in the hairline..but man if you are slick bald in America the jokes you become the butt of and the possible promotions you will be skipped on as a result your hairloss is downright frightening.

Yes I said it, I know positions within my organization that involve meeting clients and being presentable that have gone to individuals that have thick hair and bypassed from dudes I know who are balding that are clearly more qualified and deserving of the role. Again, makes me vomit.

I hate this disease. I'll do whatever I can to prevent me turning into a NW4+.

Wow, you should probably move to a different country (srs).

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    If you are short AND bald...man that would be a tough pill to swallow. I'd argue God hates me if that applied to me. Going bald sucks man. You should hear people in my office and what they say behind coworkers back regarding there hairloss...especially the women. It would downright make you vomit.

Fortunately for me my hairloss is on the borderline from being slightly noticeable...specifically in the hairline..but man if you are slick bald in America the jokes you become the butt of and the possible promotions you will be skipped on as a result your hairloss is downright frightening.

Yes I said it, I know positions within my organization that involve meeting clients and being presentable that have gone to individuals that have thick hair and bypassed from dudes I know who are balding that are clearly more qualified and deserving of the role. Again, makes me vomit.

I hate this disease. I'll do whatever I can to prevent me turning into a NW4+.
    what do they say that's vomit worthy?

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    The fact that nigram is in India and doesn't give a fok about bullshit US patents and FDA approval is perfect. Nigram do what you gotta do man!!