+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

To be fair Tracy, usually you're right about most things, but you're not entirely correct on this one. Most men do lose their temple points with age that is correct, but saying that the only way a doctor will restore your temple points is if you're transgender is just flat wrong.

The only factors that matter with temple points is if you have adequate donor supply and that your temple points won't recede further leaving a triangular island. Usually doctors won't restore the temple points until the very end of a restoration plan, but I have seen 100's of examples of temple point work and it is becoming more common, hell even Jotronic had his temple points worked on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    It is because it does not look natural for males to retain a youthful hairline. It's as simple as that. However, if a male patient is trangendered the doctor will fill in the temples.

If you would take the time to interview dozens of reputable hair restoration doctors about it, they will give you the exact same answer I just gave you. So don't beat me up for telling you the truth about it. I did not write the guidelines, I'm just telling you what they are.
    Omfg you're so dumb - just shut up please shut up.

Anyway.. guys I really agree with the importance of temple points.... Denzel Washington is nearly 60 and has intact temple points - he looks 20 years younger than his actual age.

Tracy is right, most caucasian males lost at least some of their temple points as they age.

I really wish people on this forum would stop constantly referencing Christianaldo Rinaldo's hair as if it is the norm - it's not.

id donor regenerates we can have our precious temple pointz muahahahaaha

it is true, you seldom see guys over 35 that can rock those kind go young dude harcuts ie faugh hauk, buzzed sides long top etc

but temple recession does make the forehead look odd, and like 25 goin on pointed on, which is a great point, you can have those temple points and be likt a nw2 and it still boosts ur appearance. u dont have to be nw0 juvenile hairline or anythig

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    Tracy is right, most caucasian males lost at least some of their temple points as they age.

I really wish people on this forum would stop constantly referencing Christianaldo Rinaldo's hair as if it is the norm - it's not.
    I know PLENTY of guys that are older who have hair just as good as his. Both my work colleagues have a great set of hair and they are in their 30s.

Balding is a sign of bad genes.

Only because it's common does not make it OK.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Omfg you're so dumb - just shut up please shut up.

Anyway.. guys I really agree with the importance of temple points.... Denzel Washington is nearly 60 and has intact temple points - he looks 20 years younger than his actual age.
    Morgan Freeman is 76 and his are still intact

If you get your temples filled in, your forehead shirnks, and your shoulders look bigger. You look younger.

In fact, guys who are BALD on top but temples at the sides are filled in still somehow look more symmetrical

I just had my second HT and I got even more temple hair filled in

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

^^^yes this is what ive been saying, even a buzzed head nw3+ would look much better with filled in temples..

i even made a topic askign surgoens if they would do that, and why not? what is to lose, as long as its FUE? u end up losing more and shaving it still looks better

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I know PLENTY of guys that are older who have hair just as good as his. Both my work colleagues have a great set of hair and they are in their 30s.

Balding is a sign of bad genes.

Only because it's common does not make it OK.
    Anecdotes don't make a rule.

This thread is making me feel better about my MPB.

I might by a NW2 at best but I got fabulous temple points. I've been taking them for granted, just tried imagining myself without them and my whole head looks bigger.