+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Then make sure to go to your appointment with the hair restoration doctor in drag.
    Can you stop being obnoxious towards everyone on the forum.

You have serious depression/anger issues, I bet you are unhappy in your life so vent it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post

Most non balding people have temple points

case in point:

When a man balds, those triangle things disappear, making the forehead wider. Might not sound like a big deal, but when you are having photos of your profile taken, IT IS a big deal.
    Balding man

Can you stop being obnoxious towards everyone on the forum.
    If you honestly think telling the truth is obnoxious you do not posses the mental capacity to deal with reality.

I did not write the guidelines. Barking at me is NOT going to change them. I am just telling you what they are. So if you want your temples filled in, you need to convince your hair restoration surgeon that you are transgendered. A good way to do that is to girl it up for your appointment with your hair restoration doctor. If you want your temples filled in bad enough, you will do it.

You have serious depression/anger issues, I bet you are unhappy in your life so vent it on here.
    On the contrary it is you who has the problem not me. Stop this foolish nonsense. You will never get better so long as you insist on being so wrong headed.

Ok this thread does not need to turn into an argument.....I can see it coming already

To answer your point Tracy. I think we are looking at 2 different areas of hair. I was referring not to the hairline corners but to the points of the temples themselves, & below (down to the sideburn area)
    See the guy yeahyeahyeah posted w/ the strong temple points....even if his hairline corners backed up to give him a more angular/mature look to his forehead, as long as his temple points stayed intact, he would still have a very good facial frame

Then look at the 2nd guy....an aggressive HT to restore his hairline would help but, if his temples stayed untouched, his facial frame would still be lacking. The line from his sideburn to his hairline corner is almost vertical....this is what I am referring to. This makes a major difference in appearance

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Ok this thread does not need to turn into an argument.....I can see it coming already

To answer your point Tracy. I think we are looking at 2 different areas of hair. I was referring not to the hairline corners but to the points of the temples themselves, & below (down to the sideburn area)
    See the guy yeahyeahyeah posted w/ the strong temple points....even if his hairline corners backed up to give him a more angular/mature look to his forehead, as long as his temple points stayed intact, he would still have a very good facial frame

Then look at the 2nd guy....an aggressive HT to restore his hairline would help but, if his temples stayed untouched, his facial frame would still be lacking. The line from his sideburn to his hairline corner is almost vertical....this is what I am referring to. This makes a major difference in appearance
    This.

Really affects your side profile when you dont have them.

More belligerent nonsense.
    You will never get get over it if you continue to insist so belligerently on being so dead wrong about it. Barking at me IS NOT going to change reality. It is what it is and it is not going to change just because you refuse to accept it.

You will never get get over it if you continue to insist so belligerently on being so dead wrong about it. Barking at me IS NOT going to change reality. It is what it is and it is not going to change just because you refuse to accept it.
    You shouldn't give people misinformation by saying "it happens to all men", I have posted pictures of 2 men, one has his temple points intact, the other doesn't. Incidentally, the second guy is balding.

The only reason why they dont do it is because of limited donor hair.

Misquoting me AGAIN!
    You are such a belligerent lier. I DID NOT and NEVER HAVE said it happens to all men. I said it happens to most men, especially caucasian males, which is 100% true.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    To answer your point Tracy. I think we are looking at 2 different areas of hair.
    No. Maybe you but not Yeahyeahyeah. Yeahyeahyeah has a big fat hard on to bark at me for any possible reason, even if it means mis-reading what I have said and mis-quoting what I say.

To get on to your point, contact and interview a dozen hair restoration doctors about it. If you are talking about the area I am talking about (which is also the area Yeahyeahyeah is talking about), you will get the exact same answer from the doctors that I have given you.

You are such a belligerent lier. I DID NOT and NEVER HAVE said it happens to all men. I said it happens to most men, especially caucasian males, which is 100% true.
    "It is because it does not look natural for males to retain a youthful hairline. It's as simple as that. However, if a male patient is trangendered the doctor will fill in the temples."

Well whatever, the statement above is untrue. Christiano Ronaldo looks amazing with his hairstyle. Ginobbli on the other hand looks like shit.