+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I am Bald.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Bald / single at 20 and bald/married at 40 are different things

Women 30-40+ might be ok with guy who is bald but young girls in late teens and 20s are not turned on by bald or balding men.
    This is the first thing you've ever said on this forum that I've agreed with.

Literally, I've can't say I've even once enjoyed or even agreed with any of your posts; they're mostly terrible.

But this one, this one I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Bald / single at 20 and bald/married at 40 are different things

Women 30-40+ might be ok with guy who is bald but young girls in late teens and 20s are not turned on by bald or balding men.
    Young girls in their late teens and early 20's are turned on by balding men, they just wont admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Young girls in their late teens and early 20's are turned on by balding men, they just wont admit it.
    Hopefully serious

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    Yup, reminds them of their fathers....MASSIVE turn on, trust me.

Not sure if some of you guys are joking but it is definitely not an advantage to be bald/balding if you are going for college age girls

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    This is the first thing you've ever said on this forum that I've agreed with.

Literally, I've can't say I've even once enjoyed or even agreed with any of your posts; they're mostly terrible.

But this one, this one I agree with.
    This post seriously made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Yup, reminds them of their fathers....MASSIVE turn on, trust me.
    Haha, sorry guys, just being an a$$hole again.

Giving up is not my thing. I fight everything and argue against everything I think is wrong for as long as i'm alive. Quitting is not my thing but if it really makes your life better to just quit on hair loss then good for you. I just don't have the quitter mentality, and that's no offense to any one who does actually give in. I've been going through MPB for a decade, and AA since 22 years old, basically my body is just forcing me to give up on it and shave it all off but I won't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Giving up is not my thing. I fight everything and argue against everything I think is wrong for as long as i'm alive. Quitting is not my thing but if it really makes your life better to just quit on hair loss then good for you. I just don't have the quitter mentality, and that's no offense to any one who does actually give in. I've been going through MPB for a decade, and AA since 22 years old, basically my body is just forcing me to give up on it and shave it all off but I won't do that.
    Keep fighting bro.

What is your regimine?

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    That's the spirit comrade!!! We have Nigam Follica Replicel Histogen CB Team Tokyo Jahoda Something has to work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    That's the spirit comrade!!! We have Nigam Follica Replicel Histogen CB Team Tokyo Jahoda Something has to work!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But the question isn't whether it will work, something WILL eventually work. But will that something come before its too late?

The question is WHEN. I am 23 now, I would like to have a head full of hair when I can still be flirting with 20 year old chicks and it be deemed socially acceptable.

If something comes in 10 years, I will be 33 and it would be late as hell. If my baldness isn't a deal breaker, my wrinkles and overall un-youthfulness would be by then. I am sure I will still be happy to get my hair then, but it would have already robbed me of my youth.