+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Yeah this sure looks fishy. If all 3 variables were higher it could be explained by the fact that one was measured as 3 months and the other for example at 3 months and 10 days. However hair count and terminal hairs are higher in the second, while thickness is actually lower in that second one. That makes no sense. Either they made a mistake, which would be extremely embarrassing the least, making mistakes with such an important case, or they're blatantly lying.

Good find !

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    you're so stupid Sciencetalk, it's embarassing. First you opened a thread calling everyone else idiot because you couldn't understand the difference between the average of a set of data points and a single data points; now you open a thread to tell us that a 1% variation in the data might be the indication of them cheating with their figures.

Obviously, they may have done further analysis and corrected that number as it there is a margin of error when using a computer to count hairs.

One thing is a 30% difference, another is a 1% difference.
    I'm with you man. Histogen are raising MILLIONS of dollars. Are invited to talk at prestigious events. And they are doing deals.

Wow. And nobody noticed they were just faking. The investors obviously didn't think due dillagance was necessary. The pharma company they just did a deal with don't actuàlly employ scientists they hire wombals and put them in lab coats and do whatever the wombals tell them to do.

Anyway it must be a mistake. Good on the new guy for spotting it but jumping to conclusions like this does make the new guy stupid.

Just say'n...

With all of the jumping to conclusions going on around here I'm starting to think this guy runs tbt:

Man, it's impressively crazy how we're stuck with just fin. Damn, sucks being chained up by R&D. Gods knows when this will end. Of all the places you lose hair naturally, it had to be up there!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ihavebeenchosenithasbegun View Post
    Man, it's impressively crazy how we're stuck with just fin. Damn, sucks being chained up by R&D. Gods knows when this will end. Of all the places you lose hair naturally, it had to be up there!!!
    Lol I know, imagine it was only in the pubic area. female pattern baldness would affect woman in a Brazilian wax pattern haha, every girl would want that disease. Us for us, we wouldn't need to trim it. But of course, that would be none sense to actually get a gene to help us.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    Lol I know, imagine it was only in the pubic area. female pattern baldness would affect woman in a Brazilian wax pattern haha, every girl would want that disease. Us for us, we wouldn't need to trim it. But of course, that would be none sense to actually get a gene to help us.
    lol - I err like a bit of hair down there myself :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    lol - I err like a bit of hair down there myself :P
    Ditto

Question .........