+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

When is the crap finally going to get FDA approval?

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I got an idea, how about you don't start a thread by insulting everyone on the forum...
    Yeah seriously. Especially if it takes a lot less than seventh grade math to figure it out haha

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    When is the crap finally going to get FDA approval?
    First they need to conduct phase 2b. I've read mixed reports about what happens after that. Some seem to think that Phase III isn't necessary in Asia, other seem to think that's not true.

Guys, also take into consideration that they only used norwood 3 vertex and above for their trails, so that 10% growth rate might just be not that effective.

Well if they bring it out now that i'm still NW3, that would be very helpful. But it's not coming out now is it? 5 years? When I will be like an NW5billion. I'm seriously considering just ending it all, going to India, and get an FUE for cheap from a quality doctor there next year. I can't wait much longer. From 16 years old to 24 years old with this nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Well if they bring it out now that i'm still NW3, that would be very helpful. But it's not coming out now is it? 5 years? When I will be like an NW5billion. I'm seriously considering just ending it all, going to India, and get an FUE for cheap from a quality doctor there next year. I can't wait much longer. From 16 years old to 24 years old with this nightmare.
    If everything goes right it should go way faster than 5 years. The first clinical trial for Regenica, the product they now have on the market, started 5 years ago. Histogen is already half way in the trails for their hair product. And if people who say they don't need phase III in Asia are correct, we might actually see it early 2015. But I still don't know if that's true or not (them not needing phase III in Asia that is).

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    If everything goes right it should go way faster than 5 years. The first clinical trial for Regenica, the product they now have on the market, started 5 years ago. Histogen is already half way in the trails for their hair product. And if people who say they don't need phase III in Asia are correct, we might actually see it early 2015. But I still don't know if that's true or not (them not needing phase III in Asia that is).
    Let's say with phase 2b and III done here in the U.S., would it then be on the market for U.S. in 2016?

And a diffused NW3, with Histogen treatment could go back to what exactly? NW1? thick dense NW2? NW0?

You're asking the kind of questions that cannot be answered in a forum. We were making the exact type of calculations more than a year ago. Histogen had just released its phase 1/2a studies. Some of us speculated they would be done with their phase 2b in 2014 and by late 2015 it would be on the market in the US. But we are in the same exact phase we were a year and a half ago.

Really wondering if theyll do a trial in which they use Histogen AS WELL AS Fin in one trial, the results could be much better for men!

Either way, this stuff works at least to some extent and they badly need to get to the next phase, we need this stuff out ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    You're asking the kind of questions that cannot be answered in a forum. We were making the exact type of calculations more than a year ago. Histogen had just released its phase 1/2a studies. Some of us speculated they would be done with their phase 2b in 2014 and by late 2015 it would be on the market in the US. But we are in the same exact phase we were a year and a half ago.
    still very possible in asia, but they need to start by December, I would hope november! it shouldnt take that long to find 50 bald participants or so. They already have the funding.