+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Farjo?

Most are not licensed to practice in the UK. One must typically be an EU member to get a license in the UK. As a member of the EU, I could apply for a UK license, but i have not thus far. You would need license to practice in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Mike, couldn't you hire a carer to look after them for a few days? You could at least get somewhere in Europe in that time frame.

I can't to be honest Chris...Farjo is eye watering expensive (I guess i need 3,000).....but who else?......Liverpool based people are just hired in fron some Greek island...Ziering?........well i think they get mixed results & EVERY time i turn on the computer their ADS are in my face.

I can't think of anyone else.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Agem View Post

I can't think of anyone else.
    Me neither to be honest. I wouldn't compromise on something like this, no matter what situation you're in.

What about family who could help you out for a few days? I'm sure you've thought all of these options through, just seems unfortunate.

No matter what you decide, it comes down to the type of surgery you want to have. If you want FUE, then it doesn't look like you have to travel to get good work done now. Reddy is as good or better than anyone you see online and he shows a lot of pictures. Lornezo is not on the IAHRS so he's obviously out and I don't think Farjo does FUE himself so he's out.

If you want strip, that guy Shahmalak seems to do all of the celebrities in the UK so he's probably a good choice. Dr. Ball is also listed on the IAHRS, but I haven't see much about him, but he must be top notch too.

"Reddy" ?
    Mike

Lorenzo has in my opinion the best FUE only results on nw6' s, he has a technique that works great from what i see and he gets the numbers. It seems the work of this guy has taken the old strip vs FUE debate into the trash, and he did it with results that are beyond question.

Definitely thumps up for the guy!

Dr ziering has a surgery in london.

Quote Originally Posted by crafter View Post
    Dr ziering has a surgery in london.
    This must be Craig Ziering from the former Medical Hair Restoration (MHR) chain that was acquired by Bosley several years ago.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

I saw some good work by Dr. Lorenzo in the Bahamas. Some of his online hairlines are not that good, but the cases i saw in person were quite good.

Dr. Zeiring did buy a clinic with a bad history in London. He's bought a number of clinics with a bad history. i don't think he is personally licensed there, but maybe he is. Perhaps he'll be the next one to sell off is assets to Bosely. i know that no one can be in all places at one time and do all the work. It's also hard to turn something bad into something good unless you do the work yourself. if you have to work that hard, i think it's also hard to keep up your own quality of work. My hat is off to him for trying, but i can't imagine it's a barrel of fun. i know from experience how hard it is to tell a nurse or doctor that the work they have been doing for a number of years isn't top quality so they have to improve. Generally, that is when they move on. I have no idea how he's keeping it all together. He's a super hard worker though so if anyone can pull it off, I'd bet on him. I think the safer bet is to put your money against those prospects, however.

Agem,

I know Dr. Lorenzo personally and one of the reasons why I like going to Madrid every year is that I get to hang out with him if time allows (yes, I know he's in London now). He is very personable, extremely passionate about hair and is an interesting guy to speak with. We tend to get into spirited discussions but we have fun and he's a great host. In my opinion, he may be pricey, but when it comes to FUE I personally think it would be difficult for you to find anyone better.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com